CODED BLOOD RELATIONSHIPS are mandatory part covers 5-10 questions in Reasoning section of SSC IBPS SBI or other competitive exams. Such questions are very easy to solve within 2-3 seconds by using FASTEST TABLE TRICKS.
FASTEST TABLE TRICKS provides accurate solution and helps in getting maximum score in SSC IBPS SBI or other competitive exam.
Aspirants are recommended to use FASTEST TABLE TRICKS to solve CODED BLOOD RELATIONSHIPS in Reasoning section to get maximum score in exam.
FASTEST TABLE TRICKS FOR CODED BLOOD RELATIONSHIPS:
1. Read the information carefully and prepare CODED BLOOD RELATIONSHIP TABLE.
2. Take Male member as positive (+) and Female member as negative (-).
3. Read the statement from RIGHT to LEFT to develop the relation by using CODED BLOOD RELATIONSHIP TABLE.
4. Revise the relation developed and make the decision.
Question 1: (IBPS PO 2013 EXAM)
Read the following information carefully and answer the questions, which follow:
I. P – Q means P is father of Q.
II. P + Q means P is daughter of Q.
III. P :- Q means P is son of Q.
IV. P x Q means P is father of Q.
How P is related to T in the expression ‘P + S – T’?
1. Read the information carefully and prepare FASTEST TABLE TRICK same as shown below. Take Male member as positive (+) and Female member as negative (-).
MALE OR FEMALE
2. Statement---à Expression ‘P + S – T’?
Using Above Table:
· + means daughter i.e. P = -ve
· - means father i.e. S = +ve
· In this statement Gender of T is not given so assumed to be Male or Female.
3. Statement---à Expression ‘P daughter S father T’?
Now read the statement from RIGHT to LEFT and the relation becomes Father’s daughter is P i.e. P is father’s daughter of T which means that P is sister of T (verify P = -ve).
Thus P is sister of T.
Do the practices for different coded blood relationship questions from previous papers set to achieve cut-off score in SSC IBPS or other competitive exams.
Click here to download more REASONING EXAM CRACKING SUPER SPECIAL TRICKS