Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC) had invited ONLINE application for 4351 posts of Medical Officers in various departments and successfully completed ONLINE application procedure to apply for these posts. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The Latest News is that GPSC is going to release ONLINE Admit Cards for these posts which will be available on official website of GPSC. Status of the Admit Cards can be seen on the GPSC’s website 7-10 days before exam date.
Those candidates who have applied for GPSC 2015 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card 2015 from the direct link provided.
· Name of Exam- GPSC Exam 2015
· Name of post – Medical Officers
· No. of Posts – Total 4351
· Date of the Exam – Expected to be held in month of Jan/Feb 2015
· Date of Release of Admit Card – 7-10 days before the exam
· Official Website: http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
Whenever it gets released, it will be updated here. So Keep in touch with us and prepare yourself for the exam.
How to download GPSC Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Admit Card link for downloading Admit Card.
· Enter Registration number and Date of birth or Password.
· Click on submit button.
· Save or Print the Admit Card.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Candidates must also bring two colour photographs, with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the Written
3. Examination. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
4. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
5. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
6. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
7. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
8. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH GPSC EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
Direct Link to download GPSC Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download GPSC Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,