Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had invited ONLINE Applications for IBPS SO EXAM 2015 through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for the post for Specialist Officers.
IBPS SO is going to release Admit Card for the common written examination (CWE) IV of IBPS SO Exam 2015 which is going to be tentatively conducted in month march 2015. The admit cards will be available before 15 days from the date of exam.
Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided for convenience of candidates in the end of the post.
IBPS SO EXAM Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-IBPS SO EXAM CWE IV Written Test
· Name of Post- Specialist Officer
· Tentative Date of Exam- February 2015
· Official Website- http://ibps.in/
Exam date will be updated on the official website. Candidates need to keep in touch with us to get the latest information about the exam date and exam pattern.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Click on the link say CWE Special Officers Admit Cards
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH IBPS SO ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About IBPS SO CWE IV EXAM 2015 Written Exam
The IBPS SO will be conducted by ONLINE MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of questions and answers will be selected by clicking on the circle in it. There is no need of OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and subject related exam. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of total 200 questions for 200 marks and five options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There will be ¼ negative marking for any wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of IBPS SO from the official website.
IBPS SO EXAM 2015 Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in IBPS SO Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys will not be discussed on the official website of IBPS SO. The unofficial answer keys will be available on our website. These answer keys will be based on the memory of candidates who appeared in exam and share their experience with us. Candidates can check their performance in the exam by matching their answers with answer keys.
Section Wise Exam Analysis with possible and good attempt of answer will also be discussed on our website 2-3 hours after the exam.
Direct link to download Admit Cards for CWE IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2015
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: