ORISSA HIGH COURT is going to conduct written examination which is expected to be conducted in the month of January 2015 for the total 10 posts of Data Entry Operator. Many of candidates had applied for the posts.
The Latest News is that ONLINE Admit Cards for ORISSA HIGH COURT DEO EXAM 2015 is going to release Admit Cards which will be available on official website of Orissa High Court whenever the date of exam gets announced.
Those candidates who have applied for ORISSA HIGH COURT DEO EXAM 2015 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card 2015 from the direct link provided.
· Name of Exam- ORISSA HIGH COURT DEO Exam 2015
· No. of Posts – 10
· Expected Date of the Exam – In the month of Feb 2015
· Admit Cards Release status – To be released after 15 days from announcement of date of exam
Official Website: http://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/
How to download ORISSA HIGH COURT DEO EXAM 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Admit Card link for downloading Admit Card.
· Enter Registration number and Date of birth or Password.
· Click on submit button.
· Save or Print the Admit Card.
About Exam Process
The Exam will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions in which four answers will be provided as option and one correct answer will be selected among them. The first stage of selection is written test. Qualified candidates will face typing test in which qualifying criteria is 40 w. p. m. for English and 35 words per minutes for Hindi language. The shortlisted candidates will face an interview. The selected candidates are called for document verifications.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
Click here to download full advertisement
To Download ORISSA HIGH COURT DEO EXAM Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,