Repco Bank had invited Applications for REPCO BANK PO EXAM 2014 through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for the post for 15 posts of Probationary Officers and 100 posts of Junior Assistants/Clerk in the Bank.
From our resources, it is the latest news that Repco Bank has released Admit Card for the written test of Repco Bank PO Exam 2015 which is going to be conducted on 8th January 2015. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
REPCO BANK PO EXAM Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-REPCO BANK PO Clerk EXAM Written Test
· Name of Post- Probationary Officers & Junior Assistant/Clerk
· Date of Exam- 8th January 2015
· Official Website- http://www.repcobank.com/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
REPCO BANK PO EXAM Admit Cards Released for written Exam
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH REPCO BANK PO EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About REPCO BANK PO Written Exam
The REPCO BANK PO EXAM will be conducted by ONLINE MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of questions and answers will be selected by filling circles in it. There is no OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and computer awareness.
The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of total 200 questions for 200 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of REPCO BANK PO EXAM from the official website.
REPCO BANK PO EXAM Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in REPCO BANK PO Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of REPCO BANK PO EXAM.
Click here to download Information Hand Book for Probationary Officers
Click here to download Information Hand Book for Junior Assistants/ Clerk
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: