Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai had successfully conducted examination for the posts of Technician Signal Gr III/ Telecom Maintainer Gr III/ Technician Gr III (T & C Wing)/ Technician Gr III (Electrical Fitter)/ Technician Gr II (ELF) at various centres in all over the country. A huge number of female candidates had appeared in the exam.
RRB has declared the result of RRB Mumbai Technician Exam 2014. Those candidates who have appeared in the exam and waiting for the result of RRB Exam 2014 can download their result from the direct link provided below:
· Name of Exam- RRB Exam 2013
· Name of the post - Technician
· Employment Notice - C.E.N No. 04/2012 ,CEN No 05/2012 ,CEN No 06/2010 ,IRCEN No 1/2009 ,IRCEN No 1/2007
· Date of Exam: 16th December 2012 and 24th February 2013
· Result Status – Released and Interview Schedule has released in pdf
· Date of Document Verification – 12th January 2015 to 30th January 2015
· Official Website: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT MERIT LIST OF THE EXAM:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· The Result will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the result.
· Save and print the Result Hard Copy for the future requirements.
About RRB Mumbai Exam
The exam was conducted on 16th December 2012 and 24th February 2013. The exam was conducted on PEN MODE. Candidates were provided OMR Sheet in which candidates details and Answers were provided on this sheet. Candidates had to fill circles by Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Answers were provided in four options in which candidate had to choose one as correct Answer. The Exam was a multiple choice question (MCQ). Four question set of Question papers A B C and D was provided to candidates in the exam.
The qualified candidates have to face the 2nd Stage of Interview and short listed candidates will have to face a medical examination conducted by RRB Medical Officers.
Requirement of Interview
The interview will be conducted from 12th January 2015 to 30th January 2015 and letter of Interview provided in the end of the post. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application and one set of self-attested of all the documents with original documents to the venue of interview. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
Venue of Document Verifications:
Divisional Office Compound,
Western Railway, Mumbai Central,
Mumbai – 400008
Click here to download Interview Schedule for RRB Mumbai Exam 2014
To download PDF result of the RRB Mumbai Technical Exam 2014, Click on the direct link provided below