Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP PSC) Kanungo is going to conduct preliminary written examination against advertisement published on website on 25th January 2015 for the posts of Revenue Inspector. A huge number of candidates had applied for these posts for various government departments.
The Latest News is that ONLINE Admit Cards for UP PSC EXAM 2015 is going to release Admit Cards which will be available on official website of UP PSC.
Those candidates who have applied for UP PSC EXAM 2015 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card 2015 from the direct link provided.
· Name of Exam- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP PSC) Kanungo
· Name of post – Revenue Inspector (RI)
· Date of the Exam – 25th January 2015
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
How to download UP PSC Kanungo EXAM 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Admit Card link for downloading Admit Card.
· Enter Registration number and Date of birth or Password.
· Click on submit button.
· Save or Print the Admit Card.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH HP PSC EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down the floor room no. and seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About HP PSC Written Exam
The HP PSC EXAM will be conducted on 25th January 2015. The exam will be conducted by Pen MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of two Parts. Part I contains syllabus of General Study and General Aptitude of 100 marks each. Part II contains General Hindi Language and Mathematics of 100 marks each. Part I will be conducted in First session i.e. 9:30AM to 11:30AM. Part II will be conducted in Second session i.e. 2:30PM to 4:30PM. Thus it is simplified as various multiple choice question (MCQ) will be asked in question paper in which 400 questions are provided each of one mark. Four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There will be negative marking for any wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of UP PSC EXAM from the official website.
The Selection is done in three stages. 1st stage is written Examination. 1st Stage qualified candidates can go for 2nd stage which is interview round of 50 marks. A merit list of selected candidates will be prepared in the performance of interview.
HP PSC EXAM Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in HP PSC Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of UP PSC EXAM.
Direct Link to download complete Syllabus- Click here
Direct Link to download UP PSC Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download UP PSC EXAM Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,