West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) had invited Applications for WBSSC EXAM 2015 through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for Baker cum confectioner (Group B) and Cook (Group C). WBSSC is going to release Admit Card for the written test of WBSSC Exam 2015 which is going to be conducted very soon. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
WBSSC EXAM Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-WBSSC EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post- Baker cum confectioner (Group B) and Cook (Group C)
· Admit Cards Release Tentative Date – Before 15 day after announcement of date of exam
· Official Website- http://www.wbssc.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: