All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) had invited ONLINE Applications through the notification Advertisement No AIIMS/Bhopal /0007.3 provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for the post of 52 Junior Residents in various departments.
The notifications advertisement was released on 15th November 2014 and was ended on 05th December 2014. Many candidates had applied for the posts.
As per our resources, the latest news is that AIIMS Bhopal has released Admit Cards for the post of Jr Residents doctors (Non-Academic) for exam which will be held in months of January 2015.
Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for the online admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
AIIMS Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-AIIMS Written Test
· Name of Post-JR (JUNIOR RESIDENTS)
· Pay Scale of JR - Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP 5400/- per month plus all allowances including NPA
· Advertisement No.- AIIMS/Bhopal /0007.3
· Last date to apply online -05.12.2014
· Date of Exam- 18th January 2015
· Official Website- www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Admit cards available for AIIMS Junior Resident doctors Admit Cards on Jan/Feb 2015
The list of Category wise vacancies is discussed in the Advertisement of AIIMS Junior Resident doctors for the AIIMS Bhopal. The list contains the vacancies of AIIMS Bhopal along with Reserved and Unreserved Categories i.e. unreserved category-UR/General and reserved Category-OBC/SC/ST.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
· Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
· Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
· Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
· Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the ONLINE printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
· Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
· Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
· Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH AIIMS JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS EXAM ROOM- LAB ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
· Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
· Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
· Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
· Search for your name and roll no.
· Note down Room No, Seat Position and Floor of room on the back side of the Admit Card page.
· Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
· Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About AIIMS JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS Written Exam Mode of Selection
AIIMS will recruit Junior Resident Doctors on the basis of performance in written exam followed by interview which will be conducted by AIIMS Competent Authority.
The written exam will be conducted on its schedule time which is mentioned in the computer generated admit cards. Candidate must reach the venue on time and attempt exam by following instructions provided on the admit cards.
The Result of written exam will be announced by AIIMS Bhopal. The result can be downloaded from the official website of AIIMS. The qualified candidates of written exam will be called for interview.
Interview will be conducted along with document verification by AIIMS Authority. The interview will be conducted on the various dates. The interview will be conducted by AIIMS Expert Doctors Panel.
Click here to download Complete Advertisement of AIIMS Bhopal Jr. Residents 2014
To download ONLINE Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: