State Bank of India (SBI) had invited ONLINE Applications through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for the post of 6425 CLERK in for the various Associate Banks i.e. State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur and State Bank of Hydrabad.Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for the online admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
SBI Associate Clerk Scorecard 2015 Available sbi.co.in Download Final Marks List
SBI Admit Cards Details
SBI Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-SBI Written Test
· Name of Post-CLERK
· Advertisement No.- CRPD/ABCL/2014-15/07 (Last date-09.12.2014)
· Date of Exam- Jan/Feb 2015
· Official Website- www.sbi.co.in
· Final Date of Exam will be discussed later on the same post. So keep visiting regularly to get updated for the exam.
Admit cards available for SBI Clerk Admit Cards on Jan/Feb 2015
The list of Bank wise vacancies is discussed in the Advertisement of SBI Clerk for the Associate Banks. The list contains the vacancies of each bank along with Reserved and Unreserved Categories i.e. unreserved category-UR/General and reserved Category-OBC/SC/ST.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
Picture of Process to download SBI Clerk Admit Cards Hall Ticket
Follow the same steps which are discussed above in How to download Admit Cards Call Letters to download Hall Tickets for SBI clerk Exam for Associate Banks.
The Computer Generated admit card will be downloaded which will be appeared same as image provided below.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
· Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
· Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
· Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
· Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the ONLINE printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
· Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
· Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
· Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH SBI CLERK EXAM ROOM- LAB ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
· Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
· Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
· Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
· Search for your name and roll no.
· Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
· Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
· Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About SBI CLERK Written Exam
The SBI Clerk Admit Cards will be conducted ONLINE MODE. The exam will be entertained through ONLINE filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of questions and answers will be selected by clicking on the circle in it. There is no need of OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of four sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Intelligence. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of total 200 questions for 200 marks and five options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. Each section will of 40 marks in which 40 questions will be provided for ONLINE answers. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of SBI Clerk.
SBI Answer Keys of CLERK Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in SBI CLERK Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys will not be discussed on the official website of SBI. The unofficial answer keys which will be solved by various institutes will be published within 4-5 hours after the test. These answer keys will be prepared by the experience of SBI Clerk exam which will be shared by the candidates on memory based. Candidate can match their answer with the answer keys which will be provided on this website after SBI Clerk Exam. Candidate can download questions asked in SBI Clerk Exam 2015 from here also.