Allahabad High Court (AHC) is going to conduct Computer Knowledge Test (Test 2) against A.R.O. & R.G.C./01/2014 dated 19.07.2014 for the posts of Assistant review officers (ARO) on 01st , 07th , 08th and 14th of February, 2015 and Routine Grade Clerk (RGC) on 31st January 2015 at reporting time on 8:00 A.M of these dates. Those candidates who had qualified in the written exam (Test 1) are eligible to attend Computer Knowledge Test (Test 2).
No further online admit Cards for the Computer Knowledge Test will be issued to the candidates. The candidates are required to bring E-admit card issued to them for written test (Test -1).
Click to the direct link provided below to download the list of qualified candidates in PDF for the posts of ARO and RGC in Allahabad High Court.
Those candidates who had Qualified for ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT ARO RGC written exam (Test 1) and waiting for admit cards can get their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of post.
· Name of Exam- ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT ARO RGC Exam 2014
· Name of Posts - Assistant review officers (ARO) & Routine Grade Clerk (RGC)
· Date of Written Exam (Test 1) – 28th September 2014
· Result of Exam – Released
· Next Stage – Computer Knowledge Test (Test 2)
· Admit Cards for Test 2 – Not released candidates will use online admit card of written test (Test 1)
· Official Website: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Card page. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT ARO RGC Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT ARO RGC Exam will be conducted in two stages. The scheme of exam has completed by first stage as written test of candidates and second stage is a computer knowledge test.
1st Stage – Written Exam (Test 1) of Candidate
The written exam was conducted on 28th September 2014 in two sessions i.e. Moring & Evening Session. The question paper was provided in bilingual language i.e. Hindi or English. The exam was consisted of English, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning & General awareness. A merit list will be released and short listed candidates called for Computer Knowledge Test.
Computer Knowledge Test (Test 2)
The qualified candidates of written exam (Test 1) are called for computer knowledge test. Mention roll no. & name of the candidate on the top of computer word sheet in the computer knowledge Test. 15 (fifteen) minutes an essay in English of 150 words, to be divided in three paragraphs, each paragraph being approximately 50 words.
Candidates must submit the print out of the page (written by the candidate in the test) to the invigilator by putting legible signature at the bottom of the page.
A Merit list has released based on the performance in SKILL Test conducted by ITBP.
2nd Stage – Interview with Document Verification
The short listed candidates will be called for interview stage of the candidates for the posts of ARO and RGS.
List of Required document for verification-
· Academic Educational Certificates (10th , 12th , Graduation DMC)
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
The Final Merit List will be released based on written exam performance & interview performance of the candidate. The Final Result / Final Merit List/ List of Selected Candidates will be announced on the official website of ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT ARO RGC.
Click here to download Detailed Syllabus for ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT ARO RGC