Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMDER) conducted successfully written exam against ADVT. NO.AMD-1/2013 for the post of Security Guard at various centres of HYDERABAD, BENGALURU AND NAGPUR. A huge no. of candidates had appeared in the exam.
AMDER has declared the result of short listed candidates to attend the interview which will be conducted by AMDER officials. Those candidates who have applied for the posts and waiting for the result can download their result from the direct link provided below.
· Name of Exam- AMDER Exam 2014
· Name of the post- Security Guard
· Date of Exam – 14th September 2014
· List of Short listed Candidate Result Status – Released
· Interview Date – 19th January to 05th February 2015
· Interview Schedule – Released and mentioned on the interview Letter
· Venue of Interview
o Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, 1-10-153/156, AMD COMPLEX, BEGUMPET, Opp. Hyderabad Public School, HYDERABAD-500 016.
· Official Website- http://www.amd.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT/LIST OF SHORTLISED CANDIDATES CALLED FOR INTERVIEW FOR Exam 2014
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Click on the link say ‘AMDER Security Guard Result 2015’.
· The RESULT will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Result.
· Save and print Result Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
SELECTION PROCESS – Based on Cut Off Marks / Performance in Interview
· Selection will be on the basis of performance in Written examination and Personal Interview.
· A Merit List will be prepared based on the performance and released on the official website of AMDER.
Interview Letter to attend Interview of AMDER Recruitment of Security Guard 2015
Call Letters for Interview will be sent by post/courier at the correspondence address mentioned in the online application submitted by the candidate.
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring Interview Letter to the venue of interview. Candidates must produce interview letter to enter into the interview hall. A candidate fails to produce interview letter at the time of interview will not attend interview.
Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned (i.e. 9:00 AM Sharp) on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for verification in Interview
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
2. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
3. Photo identify proof
4. Caste Certificate if applicable
5. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate
Expected Interview Questions for AMDER Security Guard
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Decision Making Questions
Click here to download the interview schedule of AMDER Recruitment 2015
Direct Link to download Result Cut Off Merit List for Security Guard in AMDER Recruitment 2014