Bank of India had invited Applications for BOI SO EXAM 2015 provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications till 22nd December 2014 for 33 vacant posts of Specialist Officers (SO). These posts of Specialist Officers in the specialist field of industrial Relation, investigation, Technical Appraisal and statistician for Grade I, II and III. BOI is going to release Admit Card for the ONLINE written test of BOI SO Exam 2015 which is going to be tentatively conducted on 22nd January 2015. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
BOI SO EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam- BOI SO EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the post – Specialist Officers (SO)
· No. of Posts – Total 33 Posts
· Date of Exam – 22nd January 2015
· Mode of Exam – ONLINE Mode
· Admit Cards Status – To be released 07th January 2015 onwards on the official website of BOI
· Official Website- www.bankofindia.com
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Click on the link say Career on the official website.
· Click on the link say Admit Cards for Specialist Officers (SO) Exam 2015.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Room No. Floor and Seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About BOI SO Exam 2015
The BOI SO Exam will be conducted on 22nd January 2015. The BOI SO EXAM 2015 will be conducted by ONLINE MODE.
In ONLINE Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. There is no OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. A rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam. This rough sheet must be submitted to the duty officer in the end of the exam.
The exam will be conducted an objective multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks to be done within 2 hours or 120 minutes. The exam consists of four sections contains questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional Knowledge.. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which five options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of BOI SO EXAM from the official website.
BOI SO EXAM 2015 Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in BOI SO Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of BOI SO Exam 2015.
Qualifying Marks for BOI SO Exam 2015
A total of 20 marks out of 50 marks is required to qualify reasoning sections, 10 marks out of 25 marks is required to qualify English Section, 20 marks out of 50 marks is required to qualify Quantitative Aptitude Section and 30 marks out of 75 marks is required to qualify English Section. The 100 marks will be required to qualify for BOI SO Exam 2015.
2nd Stage - Group Discussion/ Interview for BOI SO Exam 2014 Qualified Candidates
Those candidates who get qualified in ONLINE Examination of BOI SO Exam 2015 will be called for Group Discussion. The date, time and venue of group discussion will be mentioned on the interview letter of the candidates. The interview and group discussion will be conducted on the various centres allotted by Bank of India.
The total marks allotted for Interview/Group Discussion will be 100. General Category candidates will have to score 40% in interview/ Group discussion where as OBC/SC/ST candidates will have to score 35% in interview/ Group discussion round to qualify this stage of exam.
There will be document verification along with interview of the candidates.
Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned (i.e. 9:00 AM Sharp) on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for verification in Interview
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
2. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
3. Photo identify proof
4. Caste Certificate if applicable
5. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate
Expected Interview Questions for BOI SO Posts
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Decision Making Questions
Click here to download complete advertisement for the posts of Specialist Officers in Bank of India
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: