Chhattisgarh (CGPSC) had invited application for 966 posts of Assistant Professors in English, Physics, Political Science, Hindi, Sanskrit, Microbiology, Home Science, Chemistry, Commerce, Mathematics, Economics, History, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Sociology, Teaser Technology, Psychology, Anthropology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Information Technology and Computer Applications against Advertisement Notice 11/2014/dated 05/09/2014. CGPSC is going to conduct written examination on 22nd and 23rd March 2015. A lot of numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The Latest News is that CGPSC is going to release Admit Cards for these posts available on official website of CGPSC. Those candidates who had applied for CGPSC Exam 2015 and waiting for admit cards can get their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of post.
CGPSC EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of Exam- CGPSC Exam 2015
· Name of post – Assistant Professors in English, Physics, Political Science, Hindi, Sanskrit, Microbiology, Home Science, Chemistry, Commerce, Mathematics, Economics, History, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Sociology, Teaser Technology, Psychology, Anthropology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications
· No. of Posts – 966
· Last Date for Application – 09th October 2014
· Date of Exam – 22nd & 23rd March 2015
· Admit Cards status – To be released 10-12 days before the exam date
· Official Website: http://psc.cg.gov.in/
How to download CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Post code against Post Name link for downloading Admit Card.
· Click on the check point to download Provisional Admit Card for CGPSC Exam.
· Enter Registration number or Application no. and Date of birth or Password.
· Enter the code provided in the side image.
· Click on submit button.
· Download CGPSC Admit Card.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Card page. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2015 - Selection Process of candidate
The mode of selection will be done by preparing a merit list based on the performance in written exam and Interview of the candidates.
The Short Listed Candidates or Qualified Candidates will be called for Interview.
Click here to download complete Advertisement of CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2015
Direct Link to download CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,