DELHI HIGH COURT PA 2015 Admit Cards Dispatched- DELHI HIGH COURT PA 2015 Schedule Short Hand Typing Test -delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court has released short hand & type test schedule of qualified candidates of written test which was conducted on 25th May 2014. The short hand type test will be conducted on 8th February 2015 (Sunday) from 9:00 AM to 4:00PM in six sets containing 60 candidates in each set. Admit cards/ call letters/hall tickets have been dispatched by posts to those candidates who had qualified written examination on the address which they mentioned in the application from at the time to apply for the posts. The list of qualified candidates in written exam has released along with short hand & typing schedule of individual candidate.
In case any candidates displayed in the list would not receive admit card by 02nd February 2015, then candidate can collect duplicate admit card in any working day between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from official address i.e. Room No. 205, II Floor, Establishment-I Branch, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi on the account of producing Identity proof.
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant 2015 Short Hand Type Test Details
· Name of the Exam – Delhi High Court Exam 2014 Written Test
· Name of Post – Personal Assistant
· No. of Posts – Total 30 Posts
o General – 04 Posts
o OBC – 15 Posts
o SC – 07 Posts
o ST – 4 Posts
· Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
· Date of Exam – 25th May 2014
· No. of qualified candidates – Total 346 candidates
· Next stage – Short Hand & Typing Test
· Short Hand Typing Test Schedule – 08th February 2015
· Qualifying Criteria for Short Hand in English – 100 words per minute
· Qualifying Criteria for Typing Test in English – 40 words per minute
· Qualified candidates will be called for Interview
· Next Stage –Interview & Document Verification
· Interview Schedule – To be released after announcement of Result of Short hand & typing Test
· Official Website: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT / LIST OF SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES FOR SHORT HAND TYPING TEST 2015:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· The Result will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Result Hard Copy for appearing in Short Hand & Typing Test.
1st Stage – DELHI HIGH COURT PA written Examination
The DELHI HIGH COURT PA Exam was conducted on 25th May 2014. The DELHI HIGH COURT PA EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE.
Written Test comprised of one paper in English language in which question were given from Essay, Grammar and Translation.
A Merit List was prepared based on the performance of candidates who qualified the exam. Then candidates are called for Short Hand & Typing Test which is scheduled on 08th February 2015.
2nd stage - Short Hand & Typing Test
Candidates will be called for short hand typing test together/ simultaneously. Candidates will be given 5 minutes in which candidates will have to write at least 500 words in English so that short hand will be measured per minute i.e. 100 words per minutes. Then candidates will be given next 10 minutes to type an English Paragraph in word file (in MS Office) and total words will be counted and will be note down on individual performance sheet of the candidate. Then typing speed per minutes will be calculated with no. of errors/mistype/mistakes in percentage.
3rd Stage – Interview & Document verification
The qualified candidates of Short hand & Typing Test /Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of . 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for Verification
· Print out of the application form
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as adhar card, voter card ID etc
· 10th Mark-sheets & certificates
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Final Merit List of Short Listed/ List of Finally Selected candidates will be released on the official website.
Click here to download Detailed Syllabus for DELHI HIGH COURT PA Exam 2015
Direct Link to download DELHI HIGH COURT PA Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters
To Download DELHI HIGH COURT PA Exam Admit Cards Call Letters 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,