Delhi Police (DP) Department has released the Final result / Final Merit List / List of Selected Candidate for 475 posts of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele Printer Operator) based in the performance of typing test (20 marks) after written test (100 marks) which was on 22nd March 2014 at the various centres in all over Delhi. A Large number of candidates had appeared for Delhi Police HC Exam 2014.
Final Result Released for DELHI POLICE HC AWO TPO Recruitment 2014-15
Those candidates who had qualified in the exam & appeared in typing test and waiting for the can download their Final Result from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
DELHI POLICE HC AWO TPO 2014-15 Final Result Merit List Marks Detail
· Name of Exam- DELHI POLICE Exam 2014-15
· Name of Post- Head Constable (Asstt Wireless Operator/Tele Printer Operator)
· No. of Posts – 475 Posts
· Pay Scale - Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
· Date of Exam – 22nd March 2014
· Typing Test Date – 20th August 2014 to 26th August 2014
· Final Result / List of Selected Candidate– Released on 21st January 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date (Document Verification)
· Reporting Venue-
o DCP/ Recruitment, New Police Lines, Kingsway, Camp, Delhi-110009
· Official Website- www.delhipolice.nic.in
How to download Interview Schedule for DELHI POLICE HC AWO TPO Skill Test
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Download the Final Result in PDF.
· Save or Print the result for Document Verification.
DELHI POLICE HC AWO TPO Exam 2014-15 Details – Mode of Selection of candidates
Delhi Police HC AWO/TPO Exam was conducted for 100 marks. The Multiple choice question exam was consisted of General English (35 questions of 35 marks), General Knowledge (30 questions of 30 marks), General Mathematics (30 questions of 30 marks) and computer knowledge (10 questions of 10 marks).
A candidate had to score 35% marks to qualify the exam. The reserved category candidates had to score 33% marks to qualify the exam.
The qualified candidates of written exam were called for skill test. A 20 times more candidates were called for skill Test. The skill test i.e. typing test was conducted for 20 marks in which candidates have to qualify standard of typing i.e. dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription 50 minutes in English on computer or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
A Merit list has released based on the performance in SKILL Test conducted by Delhi Police.
Next Stage - Document Verification
Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for Document Verification
· Printout of the Skill Test Result
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as PAN Card, Voter Card ID
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Release of Appointment Letter/ Joining Date of Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Finally Selected Candidates.
The appointment Letter will contain the date of joining and reporting time along with venue of appointment. The candidate will have to report at the venue mentioned in the appointment letter on the fixed date.
To download DELHI POLICE HC AWO TPO Exam 2014-15 Final Result / Merit List / Marks Detail