|GPAT Admit card 2016 Released on aicte-gpat.in|
AICTE GPAT Admit card 2016 Download Hall Tickets
Latest News (05.01.2016): The latest news is that AICTE GPAT Admit card 2016 has been available now on aicte-gpat.in for the written test to be conducted on 17th January 2016 at many centres across the country. The GPAT hall ticket 2016 has been available with exam instructions to be followed in this online test contained four sections of 100 marks each. These four sections will be total 400 marks. It is noted that there will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer. The Admit card printout is essential to produce in the online test and it is remember that the admit card will be valid with identity proof of the candidates.
Exam Date: 17th January 2016
Admit card status: Available on 05th January 2016
GPAT 2016 Admit card / Call LetterGPAT Exam 2015 Admit Cards released- Download GPAT Exam 2015 Call Letters- Check GPAT Exam 2015 Hall Tickets released– aicte-gpat.in
All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) has released online Admit Cards/call letters/ hall tickets for written examination Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2015 which is scheduled on 23rd and 24th February 2015 by online/ computer based written exam to get admission in PG Pharma courses . A lot of numbers of candidates had applied for exam. Those candidates who had applied for GPAT Exam 2015 and waiting for Admit Cards Call Letters can get their Admit Cards Call Letters from the direct link provided in the end of post.
GPAT Exam 2016 Admit Cards call letter hall tickets details-
· Name of Exam- GPAT Exam 2015
· Purpose of Exam – To get Admission in PG Pharma Courses
· Last date to Apply – 16th January 2015
· Date of Exam ONLINE– 23rd and 24th February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – To be released on 2nd February 2015
· Result Date of Exam – 27th March 2015
· Printout of the Result Scorecards – 27th March to 27th April 2015
· Official Website: http://aicte-gpat.in/
How to download GPAT Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Enter Application number or Registration ID and Date of birth.
· Click on Login button.
· Download Admit Cards Call Letters appear on the screen.
· Save or Print the Admit Cards Call Letters in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the Admit Cards Call Letters and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Cards Call Letters to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Cards Call Letters must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their Admit Cards Call Letters any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Cards Call Letters
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards Call Letters of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the Admit Cards Call Letters. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Cards Call Letters page. Computer Generated Admit Cards Call Letters, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
Click here to download Detailed Syllabus for GPAT Exam 2015
Click here to download Center Cities of GPAT Exam 2015
Direct Link to download GPAT Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters
To Download GPAT Exam Admit Cards Call Letters 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,