Intelligent Bureau (IB) has released ONLINE admit Cards for written examination (Paper I & Paper II) which is going to be conducted on 22nd February 2015 for 750 posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II (ACIO) /Executive which will be conducted on 33 centres in all over the country. Those candidates who have applied for the posts can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
IB ACIO Executive EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-IB ACIO Executive Exam 2015
· Name of Post- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive (ACIO)
· No. of Posts – Total 750 Posts
· Fresh Vacancies – 413 Posts
· Backlog Vacancies – 337 Posts
· Pay Scale - Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
· Date of Exam- 22nd February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released
· Official Website - www.mha.nic.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
About IB ACIO EXECUTIVE Written Exam
· The IB ACIO Executive Exam 2015 will be conducted Pen MODE.
· The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
· The Written Exam will be consisted of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
· Paper I will be objective type and Paper II will be descriptive exam which will be conducted in English Language only.
Paper I – Objective Type MCQ paper
· The written test will be provided in bilingual language i.e. English or Hindi
· The exam consists of various sections General Awareness/General Knowledge, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical ability etc.
· The Paper I Objective Exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
Paper II – Descriptive Type Question Paper – English Only
· The Paper II Exam will be descriptive exam of English Paragraph, Essay writing etc.
· The total time duration for the exam (Paper I & II) will be 1 hrs and 40 minutes i.e. 100 minutes.
NEGATIVE MARKING-PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS
· There will be a negative marking of 1/4th to each wrong answer chosen in the written exam in Paper I (Objective exam).
Documents Required for IB Exam 2015 -PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED in Exam 2015
It is mandatory for candidates to bring following document with them to attend the written examination. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the written exam without the following documents:
· Computer Generated Admit Card/Call Letter of candidate affixed colored photograph on the box.
· Original Photo identity proof i.e. PAN Card, Voter Card ID, Driving License etc.
· Photocopy of Original Photo identity proof i.e. PAN Card, Voter Card ID, Driving License etc. properly signed by the candidate
· Late coming candidates are not allowed in the examination.
SELECTION PROCESS for IB ACIO II Execute 2015
· The Final merit list will be released on the basis of performance in written examination (paper I & II) and Personal Interview.
· Call letter of qualified candidates will be released online on the official website.
Click here to download Mode of Selection of IB ACIO-II Executive Recruitment 2014
To download ONLINE Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: