Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had successfully conducted common written examination (CWE IV) on 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st 27th December 2014 for the Clerksts of Clerk at various centres in all over the country. A huge number of candidates had appeared for the exam.
IBPS CWE IV CLERK had declared the result of IBPS CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014 on 7th January 2015.
Weightage of Interview to the Final Merit List of Candidate
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ EXSM candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CWE Clerks- IV and Interview.
Those candidates who have qualified the exams in the exam and waiting for the interview letters of IBPS CWE IV CLERK exam can download their interview letters from the direct link provided below.
· Name of Exam: IBPS CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014
· Name of the Posts: Clerk
· Date of Exam: 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st 27th December 2014
· Result Status – Released on 7th January 2015
· Interview Date – February 2015
· Interview Schedule – Mentioned in the interview letters to qualified candidates
· Official Website: www.ibps.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEW:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· The Interview Schedule will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the interview Schedule.
· Save and print Interview Schedule Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
1st Stage - Document Verification before Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passClerkrt size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-IV
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· For OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 01.09.2014 (issued within one year prior to the last date for online registration). They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
· Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board (If applicable)
2nd Stage – Interview session conducted by IBPS Interview Panel/Officials
IBPS Clerk – Expected set of Interview Questions- Interview preparation
· Tell us about yourself.
· Family Background questions
· Banking Terms related questions
· Latest Case study related to Bank History.
· Situational Questions
· Economics related questions
Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fail to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
About IBPS CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014
IBPS Exam was conducted on 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st 27th December 2014. The IBPS EXAM 2014 was conducted by ONLINE MODE.
In ONLINE Mode, the exam was entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of answers which was selected by filling circle in it. There is no OMR sheet was filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. A rough blank sheet was issued for calculations/rough work in exam. This rough sheet must have been submitted to the duty officer in the end of the exam.
The exam was conducted an objective multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks to be done within 2 hours or 120 minutes. The exam was consisted of four sections contains questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There was 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of IBPS EXAM from the official website.
Click here to download the Complete Advertisement of IBPS CWE IV CLERK 2014 in PDF.
To download Interview Letter of the IBPS CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014, Click on the direct link provided below