Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released Interview Call Letters for the short listed candidates in written examination (CWE IV) which was held on 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st 27th December 2014 for the Clerks of Probationary Officers at various centres in all over the country. A huge number of candidates had qualified for the exam. Those candidates who have qualified the exams in the exam and waiting for the interview letters of IBPS CWE IV CLERK exam can download their interview letters from the direct link provided below.
· Name of Exam: IBPS CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014
· Name of the Clerkst: Probationary Officers
· Date of Exam- 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st 27th December 2014
· Result Status – Released with Interview Schedule
· Interview Date – 9th February to 19th February 2015
· Interview Schedule – Mentioned in the interview letters to qualified candidates
· Official Website: www.ibps.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW LETTER FOR INTERVIEW:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Choose your language to download Interview Call Letter.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Interview Schedule will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the interview Schedule.
· Save and print Interview Schedule Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
About IBPS CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014
IBPS CLERK Exam was conducted on 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st 27th December 2014. The IBPS CLERK Exam was conducted by ONLINE MODE. The exam was entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page (OMR sheet) containing answers by clicking by mouse on it. There was no OMR sheet needed to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and computer Intelligence. The exam was a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks and five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration was of 2 hours or 120 minutes. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of IBPS CLERK exam from the official website.
Final Stage – Interview Stage
The qualified candidates of IBPS CWE IV Exam 2014-15 will be called for 2nd stage which is interview stage. Three times more than required candidates are called for Interview Round. Document verification will be done before Interview.
IBPS CWE IV Clerk 2014-15 Interview Schedule Detail
1. Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority with in one year after date as mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Expected Interview Questions for IBPS Clerk 2015 Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Strength & Weakness Questions
· Question about Banking Terms
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities
The Final Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the interview of the candidate. The interview will be conducted of 100 marks. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General Candidate and 35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
A Final Merit List of Finally Selected Candidates based up on the performance in interview and written exam marks will be released on the official website of IBPS. The Final Allotment will be provided in the month of April 2015.
Click here to download Selection Process of IBPS Clerk 2014-15
To download Interview Letter of the IBPS CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014, Click on the direct link provided below