The Indian Army had invited Applications for Indian Army TO EXAM 2015 provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling applications for 90 vacant posts of Joint Territory Officers (TO). Indian Army is going to release Admit Card for the written test of Indian Army TO Exam 2015 which is going to be conducted on 08th February 2015. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
Indian Army TO EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-Indian Army Joint Territory Officers EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the post – Territory Officers
· No. of Posts – Total 90 Posts
· Date of Exam – 08th February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Expected to be released 10-12 days before the exam date.
· Official Website- http://indianarmy.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Room No. Floor and Seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Indian Army TO Exam 2015
The Indian Army TO Exam will be conducted on 8th February 2015. The Indian Army TO EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE.
In Pen Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The exam will be conducted in two parts. Part 1 is to write short essay on the topic provided in the exam. Part 2 will be an objective multiple choice question paper. The exam consists of various sections contains questions of General Awareness which includes current issues related to Politics, economics, international and sports.. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of Indian Arm TO EXAM from the official website.
Indian Army TO EXAM 2015 Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in Indian Army TO Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of Indian Army To Exam 2015.
Mode of Selection for Territory Officers in Indian Army by Exam 2015
The qualified candidate of exam will be called for interview. A medical fitness certificate issued by MBBS doctor is mandatory requirement of interview. All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview on the mentioned time. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: