KARNATAKA BANK CLERK 2014 FINAL SELECTED LIST OF CANDIDATES Released –KARNATAKA BANK CLERK 2014 Appointment Letter - KARNATAKA BANK CLERK 2014 Joining Date – karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank has released Final list of selected candidates /waiting list of candidates for the posts of clerk based on the performance in written exam and interview of the candidates on official website. Karnataka Bank is going to release appointment letter/joining letter to the selected candidates Earlier Karnataka Bank had conducted written exam for the post of Clerk on 25th and 26th October 2014. A number of candidates had qualified and short listed for the second stage of interview for the post of clerk which was scheduled from 02nd January 2015 to 19th January 2015. Those candidates who had qualified in written exam and attended for the interview for the posts of clerk can download Final List of selected candidates/ awaiting candidates from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
· Name of Exam- KARNATAKA BANK CLERK Exam 2014
· Name of Post- Clerk
· Remuneration- Rs.20815/- per month
· Last date of Application – 10th September 2014
· Exam Date for KARNATAKA BANK CLERK Exam 2014 - 25 & 26 October 2014
· Interview Dates – 02nd January 2015 to 19th January 2015
· Final List of Selected Candidates/ Awaiting candidates Result Status- Released
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· Date of Joining– Mentioned on the appointment letter issued by Karnataka Bank
· Official Website: www.karnatakabank.com
How to download Final List of Selected/ waiting candidates for KARNATAKA BANK CLERK Exam 2014
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Download the Final Result of Selected candidates.
· Save or Print the Result Page for Appointment/Joining Letter requirements.
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2015 Appointment Letter Joining Date
Karnataka Bank has released two lists of selected candidates for the posts of clerk. The selected list 1 is of those candidates who got selected / will get appointment for the posts of clerk and selected list 2 is of waiting candidates. In case any selected list 1 candidate would not join the posts, then waiting candidates will be called for the appointment/joining for the posts of clerk. The short listed candidates will have to report to the regional office whenever announced by Karnataka Bank.
Document Requirement at Time of Appointment/Joining on the posts of clerk
Now Final Selected candidate will have to get appointment letter which will be issued by Karnataka Bank. The date of Joining and reporting venue is mentioned on the appointment letter. Candidate must bring original documents along with a photocopy set of original documents such as 10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree or others along with domicile and caste certificate. Candidate should bring two passport size photographs at the time of getting appointment letter of Clerk Posts. Candidates are advised to bring at leave two coloured photograph, 2-5 blank A4 size paper sheet at the time of getting appointment letter/joining to the station (for writing joining application).
List of Finally Selected Candidates/ waiting list of candidates is provided on the official website. For more information visit to official website address mentioned above.
To download the KARNATAKA BANK CLERK Exam 2014 List of selected / waiting candidates, Click on the direct link provided below