Karnataka Vikas Gramin Bank had successfully conducted written examination on the various dates of month September/ October 2014 for 1126 posts of Officers Scale I, II and Office Assistants at various centres in all over the country. A huge number of candidates had appeared for the exam.
KVG Bank had declared the result of KVG BANK OOA Exam 2014. Those candidates who have appeared in the exam and waiting for the result of KVG BANK exam can download their result from the direct link provided below.
· Name of Exam: KVG BANK Exam 2014
· Name of the post: Officers Scale I, II and Office Assistant
· Date of Exam: In the months of September/October 2014
· Result Status – Released with Interview Schedule
· Interview Date –
o For Officer Scale I, II - 5th January 2015 to 12th January 2015
o For Officer Assistant - 5th January 2015 till 24th January 2015
· Official Website: www.kvgbank.com
Karnataka Vikas Bank had released result in which Bank had shortlisted for interview a total 1157 candidates for the post of Office Assistant posts and a total of 572 candidates for the posts of officer Scale. These short listed candidates can download their interview letter from the official website with interview schedule.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW CALL LETTERS FOR INTERVIEW:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Click on the link say ‘KVG BANK Interview Call Letters 2015’.
· Enter Registration ID or Roll No. and Password or Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Interview Letters will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the interview call letter.
· Save and print Interview Call Letter Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
Exam Dates for KVG BANK Exam 2014:
The exam was conducted in the month of September & October 2014. Answers were provided in four options in which candidate had to choose one as correct Answer. The Exam was a multiple choice question (MCQ) was given.
To download ONLINE result of the KVG BANK Exam 2014, Click on the direct link provided below