Maharashtra Gramin Bank Result 2015 Declared – Download MGB Cut off Marks 2015 - Download MGB Interview Schedule 2015 - Download MGB Interview Letter 2015 - Download MGB 2015 Documents List Required for Interview - mahagramin.in
|MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE 2015|
Maharashtra Gramin Bank had released latest notification for recruitment of 242 posts of Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in the various departments. MGB had invited online application from 20TH January to 04th February 2015 from eligible candidate who had qualified IBPS CWE III held in the month of September/October 2014. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. The latest news is that Maharashtra Gramin Bank has released cut off result for 116 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 111 posts of Officer Scale-I, 1 post of Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), 3 posts of Officer Scale-II (IT) and 11 posts of Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) of these applied candidates. MGB has also released Interview Schedule of shortlisted candidates who are called for interview of the candidates. The interview of the candidates will be held from 01st June 2015 to 13th June 2015 at various time table decided by Maharashtra Gramin Bank. The shortlisted candidates must note down the venue of interview for the post of Assistants (Multipurpose) in Maharashtra Gramin Bank. The Venue of Interview is Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Head Office, Behind Hotel Ambassador Ajanta, 35, Jivanshree, Sector ‘G’, Town Centre, CIDCO, Aurangabad (M. S.). Those candidates who had applied for these posts can download their interview schedule from the direct link provided below.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank cut off result Interview Letters/ Interview Call Letters/ Call Letters Details
· Name of the Exam - Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB) Recruitment 2015
· Name of Post- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
· No. of Posts - Total – 242 Posts
· Officer Scale I, II - 126 posts
· Office Assistants – 116 Posts
· Pay Scale – (Emoluments)
· Scale-II -Rs.41962.20;
· Office Assistant (M)- Rs. 18428/-
· Last Date of Registration – 4th February 2015
· MGB Cut off Result Date – 21st May 2015
· MGB Interview Schedule – From 01st June 2015 to 13th June 2015
· MGB Venue of Interview - Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Head Office, Behind Hotel Ambassador Ajanta, 35, Jivanshree, Sector ‘G’, Town Centre, CIDCO, Aurangabad (M. S.).
· Official Website- http://mahagramin.in/
How to download Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB) 2015 Cut off Result / Interview Schedule / List of Document required at the time of Interview
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Download the Interview Schedule PDF.
· Save or Print the Interview Schedule / cut off result.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Interview Letter 2015
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Final Selection will be made on the basis of performance of IBPS CWE III held in the month of September/October 2014 and personal interview which is going to be held in June 2015. A total 522 candidates were called for interview for 116 posts of Assistant (Multipurpose), total 45 candidates were called for interview for 01 post of Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), 3 posts of Officer Scale-II (IT) & 11 posts of Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) and total 374 candidates were called for 111 posts of Officer Scale-I. Candidates are required to come with original document in the interview session. Maharashtra Gramin Bank has released list of documents required at the time of interview has released in the cut off marks results cum interview schedule cum document required PDF File which is released by the Bank. It is required for the candidates to possess frequency in the local language of Maharashtra State i.e. Marathi and must have passed Local Language as one of the subject at Matriculation / X Standard / XII Standard (HSC).
Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB) Interview documents List 2015
The candidates are required to submit 04 sets of photocopy of original documents at the time of interview for Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015. It is advised to the shortlisted candidates that they must reach at venue of Interview 20-30 minutes before interview time of the candidate. No candidates will be allowed to attend interview session of Maharashtra Gramin Bank after getting late.
· Print out / Hard Copy of Application Form
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· SSC/ HSC Certificate with Marathi Language as Subject mentioned
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification etc.
· SC / ST / OBC category Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India (If applicable)
· Ex-Serviceman Candidate must show document proof such as retirement/ pension card etc. (If applicable)
· No Objection Certificate from employer (If applicable)