Malwa Gramin Bank 2015 Result Released – Malwa Gramin Bank 2015 Interview list of candidates Declared - Download Malwa Gramin Bank 2015 interview dates & Schedule Declared - malwagraminbank.com
Malda Gramin Bank (MGB) has declared the result / list of short listed candidates for the interview for the post of Officers scale I, II & III in various trades i.e. Information Technology, Charted Accountant, Law, Agriculture, General Banking Officers based up on the performance of candidates in IBPS RRB CWE III held in the month of September/ October 2014. The interview schedule of short listed candidates has been released on the official website of MGB. Interview which will be conducted by MGB officials schedule from 17th February 2015 to 20th February 2015 at various time i.e. 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM. Those candidates who had applied and waiting for their result / interview list of candidates can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the post. Earlier IBPS had successfully conducted written examination (CWE) in the month of September/October 2014 for officer Scale I, II & III at various centres in all over the country. Malda Gramin Bank invited application for the post of Officers Scale III on the basis of performance in IBPS CWE held in September /October 2014. Lots of IBPS qualified candidates had applied for these posts.
MALDA GRAMIN BANK OFFICER SCALE I, II & III 2015 RESULT INTERVIEW DATE & SCHEDULE DETAILS
· Name of Exam- Malda Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
· Name of the post- Officers Scale I, II & III in various trades i.e. Information Technology, Charted Accountant, Law, Agriculture, General Banking Officers
· No. of Posts - Total 32 Posts
o Officer Scale I – 16 Posts
o Officer Scale II – 14 Posts
o Officer Scale III – 02 Posts
· Pay Scale –
o Officer Scale I – Rs. 31363/- Approx. (Emoluments)
o Officer Scale II – Rs. 41962/- Approx. (Emoluments)
o Officer Scale III – Rs. 55589/- Approx. (Emoluments)
· Probation Period – 2years
· Result Status – Released on 2nd February 2015
· Next Stage – Interview
· Interview schedule - from 17th February 2015 to 20th February 2015
· Interview Date-
o Officer Scale I – 19th & 20th February at 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM Sharp
o Officer Scale II (IT) – on 17th February 2015 at 9:00 AM Sharp
o Officer Scale II (CA) – on 17th February 2015 at 10:00 AM Sharp
o Officer Scale II (Law) – on 17th February 2015 at 11:00 AM Sharp
o Officer Scale II (Agri) – on 17th February 2015 at 1:30 PM Sharp
o Officer Scale II (GBO) – on 17th February 2015 at 9:00 AM, 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM Sharp
o Officer Scale III – on 18th February 2015 at 2:00 PM
· Venue of Interview –
o Malwa Gramin Bank,
Pilli Sarak, Ragho Majra, Near Budha Dal Public School,
· Official Website: http://www.malwagraminbank.com/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT/LIST OF SHORTLISED CANDIDATES CALLED FOR INTERVIEW
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· The RESULT will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Result.
· Save and print Result Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
SELECTION PROCESS – Based on Cut Off Marks / Performance in IBPS
· Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination of IBPS RRB CWE and Personal Interview.
· A Merit List will be prepared based on the performance and released on the official website of MGB.
Next Stage – Personal Interview
A three times more than the requirements of candidates are called for Interview. The interview will be conducted for 30 marks. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview. The personal interview will be conducted in two steps.
Step 1 - Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
Step 2 - Expected Interview Questions for Malda Gramin Bank
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Why would you join Banking Sector
· Some questions may be asked from Banking Terms
· Some questions may be asked from Present Economic Scenario.
· Situational Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Conditional Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Decision Making Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
To download ONLINE result of the Malda Gramin Bank 2015, Click on the direct link provided below