Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) is going to conduct written exam against 183/Exam/ES/2014 dated 22.12.2014 on 1st March 2015 for 62 posts of Stenographer at various centres recommended by state high court. A Lot of candidates are going to appear in the exam.
MPHC is going to release online admit cards for MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER Exam 2015. Those candidates who had applied for the posts can download their ONLINE admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
MP High Court Stenographer Exam 2015 Details
· Name of Exam - MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER Exam 2015
· Name of the post – Stenographer
· No. of Posts –Total 62
· Date of Exam- 01st March 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Expected to be released on 10-12 days before the date of exam
· Official Website- www.mphc.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS FOR THE EXAM
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Click on the link say ‘MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER Exam 2015 Admit cards’.
· Enter Registration ID or Roll No. and Password or Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the admit cards.
· Save and print the Admit cards Hard Copy for the exam requirements.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM .
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER Exam 2015 –Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
· The MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER Exam will be conducted on 01st March 2015.
· The MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE.
· In Pen Mode, the exam was entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page called OMR Sheet containing information of answers which was selected by filling circle in it.
· The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
· No rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam.
· Time for every paper will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
· The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which four options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
· For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER EXAM from the official website.
MP HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER Exam 2015 Admit cards Call Letters Hall Tickets
To download Official Online Admit Cards of MP High Court Stenographer Exam 2015, Click on the direct link provided below