Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited (MSTC) has released online admit cards for written exam for the posts of Junior Computer Assistants (JCA) on 1st / 2nd week in the month of February 2015. A lot of numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The Short listed candidates for written exam for various locations have been released. Those candidates who had shortlisted or qualified for MSTC JCA Exam 2015 and waiting for Admit cards/ Call Letters can get their Admit Cards/ Call Letters from the direct link provided in the end of post.
· Name of Exam- MSTC JCA Exam 2015
· Name of Posts – Junior Computer Assistants (JCA)
· Pay Scale - Rs.10120 to 16400/- per month
· Last Date to apply – 3rd January 2015
· Tentative Date of Exam - 1ST/2ND WEEK OF FEBRUARY, 2015
· Admit Cards Status - Released
· Official Website: http://www.mstcindia.co.in/
How to download MSTC JCA Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Enter Registration number and Date of birth of the candidates.
· Enter Email ID of the candidate (same as mentioned in application form)
· Enter Capcha Code appeared on the screen.
· Click on Login button.
· Download Admit card in PDF appear on the screen.
· Save or Print the Admit Cards in PDF for written exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the Interview Call Letters and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Interview Call Letters to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Interview Call Letters must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated Interview Call Letters.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their Admit Card any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Interview Call Letters
Ensure that candidate must have Interview Call Letters of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated Interview Call Letters. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the Interview Call Letters. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Interview Call Letters page. Computer Generated Interview Call Letters, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Interview Call Letters affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About MSTC JCA Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
1st Stage – Written Exam of Candidate
The written exam will be conducted in 1st / 2nd week of February 2015. The Exam will be conducted on Pen Mode/ Online Mode. In Pen Mode there will be OMR sheet which will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The Offline/Pen Mode Exam will be conducted on 5 centres across all over the country i.e. Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Vizag and Hydrabad.
The question paper will be provided in bilingual language i.e. Hindi or English. The exam will consist of BASIC MATHEMATICS & APTITUDE IN COMPUTERS INCLUDING KNOWLEDGE IN SOFTWARE.
2nd Stage – Interview with Document Verification
The short listed candidates will be called for interview stage of the candidates.
List of Required document for verification-
· Academic Educational Certificates (10th , 12th , Graduation DMC)
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
The Final Merit List will be released based written exam performance & interview performance of the candidate. The Final Result / Final Merit List/ List of Selected Candidates will be announced on the official website of MSTC.
Important Link to download Short Listed Candidates for Exam
Click here to download Short Listed Candidates for MSTC JCA Exam for KOLKATA Location
Click here to download Short Listed Candidates for MSTC JCA Exam for MUMBAI Location
Click here to download Short Listed Candidates for MSTC JCA Exam for BANGALORE Location
Click here to download Short Listed Candidates for MSTC JCA Exam for VIZAG Location
Click here to download Short Listed Candidates for MSTC JCA Exam for HYDERABAD Location
Direct Link to download MSTC JCA Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets
To Download MSTC JCA Exam Admit Cards Call Letters 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,