National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) had successfully conducted common admission test written exam NCAT 2014 on 12th - 18th January 2015 at various centres in all over India to get admission in Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Advanced Construction Management (ACM), Project MBA and Management (PEM), Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM), Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (IFDM), Management of Family Owned Construction Business (MFOCB), Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (QSCM) and Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSEM) offered at Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Indore campuses for New Session 2015. Lakhs of candidates had appeared in the test.
The latest news is that NCAT is going to announce the result of NCAT Exam on 28th January 2015. Those candidates who had appeared in the NCAT 2014 Exam and waiting for their result, they can check NCAT RESULT on the direct link provided below.
NCAT Exam 2014 Result Details
· Name of Exam – NICMAR NCAT Exam 2015
· Purpose of Exam – To get admission in Management Program in Various Institutes
· Date of Exam / GD/ PI - 12th - 18th January 2015
· Result/ Merit List Status – To be released on 28th January 2015
· Last date to pay tuition Fee – 13th March 2015
· Date of commencement of program – 13th July 2015
Official Website: http://apgb.co.in/
Process to check NCAT Exam 2015 Result
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID/ Application No./ Roll No. and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· Download the Result PDF and Cut-off PDF.
· Save/print the result copy for future reference.
About NCAT Exam 2015
NCAT Exam was organized by NICMAR. Lakhs of candidates registered for NCAT Exam. NCAT exam was conducted on 12th - 18th January 2015 at varios centres in many cities in all over the country. The exam was entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page/sheet containing answers on computer screen by clicking on it. There was Computer Generated Sheet was to be filled which consists of various sections Reasoning (60 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (60 marks) and Data Interpretation (30 marks),The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of total 150 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There was negative marking for each wrong answer.
NCAT Exam for Admission in B-School
Direct Link to download NCAT 2014 EXAM RESULT
To download NCAT 2014 Result for All the regions, Click on the direct link provided below: