NCDC Admit Cards Exam 2015- NCDC Assistant Director / Junior Assistants Call Letters Hall Tickets Released – ncdc.in
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has released Online Admit Cards/Call letters/Hall Tickets for written examination scheduled on 15th February 2015 for the posts of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Computer) / JUNIOR ASSISTANTS at Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur and Kolkata centres in all over the country. Many candidates have applied/ registered for these posts. A shortlisted list of candidates including name, father name, address, state and category has released on the official website. A total number of 89 candidates are shortlisted and invited for written examination for the posts of Assistant Director (Computer) and a total of 1608 candidates are shortlisted and invited for written examination for the posts of Junior Assistant. The Latest News is that those candidates who had applied/shortlisted for the written exam can get their Admit Cards by posts/courier to the address mentioned on the application form.
NCDC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/ JUNIOR ASSISTANTS Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam- NCDC Exam 2015
· Name of Posts – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/ JUNIOR ASSISTANTS
· No. of Posts – Total 07 Posts
o Assistant Director (Computer) – 06 Posts
o Junior Assistants – 01 Posts
· Last date of Application (By post) – 03rd March 2014
· Date of Exam–15th February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released and sent by posts to short listed candidates
· Official Website: http://www.ncdc.in/
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the Admit Cards Call Letters and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of Exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Cards Call Letters to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Cards Call Letters must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in Exam room.
7. Candidates can download their Admit Cards Call Letters any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Cards Call Letters
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards Call Letters of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the Admit Cards Call Letters. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Cards Call Letters page. Computer Generated Admit Cards Call Letters, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About NCDC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/ JUNIOR ASSISTANTS Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
The NCDC Exam will be conducted on 15th February 2015. The NCDC EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE.
In Pen Mode, OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
For Assistant Director (Computer) Exam 2015
NCDC Exam will consist of three sections. Section 1 will be an objective multiple choice question paper containing 60 questions of 60 marks from computer science, Section 2 will be 20 questions of 20 marks from English Language, and section 3 will consist of 20 questions from 20 marks from General Awareness, Economics, Finance and Corporation.
Do Practice Office Assistant Practice Book by Kiran
For Junior Assistant Exam 2015
NCDC Exam will consist of three sections. Section 1 will be an objective multiple choice question paper containing 50 questions of 50 marks from General Awareness, Section 2 will be 25 questions of 25 marks from English Language, and section 3 will consist of 25 questions of 25 marks from quantitative aptitude.
Click here to download Exam Pattern of NCDC Exam 2014