NMIMS NMAT Exam Result 2015 Declared- NMIMS NMAT Scorecard - NMIMS NMAT Cut Off marks - NMIMS NMAT Marks Details –nmims.edu
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has released result/ scorecards/ marks detail of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) conducted from 7th October to 20th December 2014 to get admission in MBA to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). A lot of numbers of candidates had applied for exam. Those candidates who had applied for NMAT Exam 2015 and waiting for Admit Cards Call Letters can get their Admit Cards Call Letters from the direct link provided in the end of post.
· Name of Exam- NMAT Exam 2015
· Purpose of Exam – To get Admission in MBA
o MBA Full Time (Only at Mumbai Campus)
o MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
o MBA (HR)
o PGDM in Bengaluru Campus
o PGDBM in Hyderabad Campus
· Total No. of Seat Available for NMAT – 800 seats
· Date of Exam ONLINE– 7th October to 20th December 2014
· Result Date of Exam – Released
· Next stage – Group discussion & Interview
· Official Website: http://www.nmims.edu/
How to download NMAT Result / Scorecards / Marks details/ cut off marks Exam 2014
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Enter NMAT ID or Registration ID and Date of birth.
· Enter the security code displayed on the screen.
· Click on GET YOUR RESULT button.
· Download result appear on the screen.
· Save or Print the result in PDF for exam.
About NMAT Exam 2015 – Exam syllabus, Exam pattern and Selection Process
NMAT exam was conducted on 7th October to 20th December 2014. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of total 120 questions for 120 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for group discussion and personal interview at selected centres.
Next Stage for NMAT Exam 2014-15
The short listed candidates will be called for group discussion & interview. It is advised to the candidate to bring their original certificate along with a set of photocopy of original, identity proof such as voter card ID, Driving License etc., Printed application form, Result/ Score Card Print Copy to the interview centre.
The qualified candidates will be called for 2nd stage which is group discussion and interview stage. Three times more than required candidates will be called for interview.
Document Verification before Interview
· Reach the venue of Interview 30 minutes before the time mentioned.
· Bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents original along with one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview.
· Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of working somewhere.
To Download NMAT Result/ scorecard / Mark details/ cut off Exam 2014, Click on the direct link provided below,