Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPCL) had invited Applications for OHPC MT EXAM 2015 through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for Management Trainee (Finance). OHPC is going to release Admit Card for the written test of OHPC MT Exam 2015 which is going to be conducted on 4th January 2015. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
OHPC MT EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-OHPC MT EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Posts – Management Trainee (Finance)
· Date of Exam – Pen Mode on 04TH January 2015
· Mode of Selection – Written Test & Personal Interview
· Official Website- http://www.ohpcltd.com/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Click on the link say Admit Cards for MT Exam 2015.
· Enter Application no. and date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Scientific Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Only Ordinary Calculator is allowed in the written exam.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH OHPC MT EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About OHPC MT 2015 Written Exam
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited will conduct examination on 04th January 2015 in Bhuneshwar. The OHPC MT EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE.
In Pen Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The exam consists of two sections of General Aptitude and Subject knowledge. General Knowledge section contains 50 questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Indian & Global Environment System. Subjective Knowledge section contains 100 questions of 100 marks. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 150 questions of 150 marks in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of OHPC MT EXAM from the official website.
The qualified candidates will be called for personnel interview.
Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements.
A merit list will be prepared based on the performance in written test and interview. A list of Selected candidates will be released on the official website of OHPC.
OHPC MT EXAM 2015 Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in OHPC MT Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of OHPC MT.
Click here to download the complete Advertisement for OHPC MT Exam 2015
Click here to download Latest Notice for applicant applied for OHPC MT Exam 2015
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: