Rajasthan PHED Junior Engineer Admit Cards 2015 Exam of Revised Schedule released - Download RPHED Call Letters - Rajasthan PHED Junior Engineer Hall Tickets Available - jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Admit Card 2016
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Admit Card 2016
Rajasthan PHED Admit Card 2015 for Junior Engineer Available NowRajasthan Public Health Engineering Department (RPHED) has admit cards/ call letters / hall tickets for written examination reschedule to 15th February 2015 for the posts of Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Trade. Earlier Rajasthan PHED had released latest notice PHED- part6 /2014-15/36005 in which RPHED revised written exam schedule for 824 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Degree/Diploma holders from 25th January 2015 to 15th February 2015 on the various centres at Jaipur. A lot of candidates had applied for these posts.
Click here to download the notice of revised Rajasthan PHED Junior Engineer Exam 2015 Schedule
The Latest News is that RAJASTHAN PHED is going to release Admit Cards for these posts available on 30th January 2015 official website of RPHED. Those candidates who had applied for RAJASTHAN PHED JUNIOR ENGINEER Exam 2015 and waiting for admit cards can get their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of post.
· Name of Exam- RAJASTHAN PHED JUNIOR ENGINEER Exam 2015
· Name of post – Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical)
· No. of Posts – Total 824 Posts
o Junior Engineer (Degree) Civil- 263 Posts
o Junior Engineer (Diploma) Civil- 355 Posts
o Junior Engineer (Degree) Mechanical / Electrical - 92 Posts
o Junior Engineer (Diploma) Mechanical / Electrical – 114 Posts
· Last Date for Application – 27th October 2014
· Revised Date of Exam – 15th February 2015
· Admit Cards status – Released on 30th January 2015
· Official Website: http://www.jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in/
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Post code against Post Name link for downloading Admit Card.
· Click on the check point to download Provisional Admit Card for RAJASTHAN PHED JUNIOR ENGINEER Exam.
· Enter Registration number or Application no. and Date of birth or Password.
· Enter the code provided in the side image.
· Click on submit button.
· Download RAJASTHAN PHED JUNIOR ENGINEER Admit Card.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Card page. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About Rajasthan PHED Junior Engineer Exam 2015 – Exam Patter & Syllabus
RPHED JE Exam will be conducted on 15th February 2015. The RPHED will be conducted by Pen MODE. There will be OMR sheet needed to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of two parts i.e. Part I & Part II. Part I will consist of question of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Technical & Professional Knowledge. Part I will cover 40% of total Exam questions. Part II consists of Technical Questions depends up on the stream of candidate. Part II will cover 60% of the total exam questions. The exam was a multiple choice question paper of 100 questions of 200 marks and four options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration was of 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will be negative marking of 1/3rd to each wrong answer provided.
Click here to download Technical Syllabus of Diploma Holder Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)
Click here to download Technical Syllabus of Degree Holder Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)
Click here to download complete Advertisement of Rajasthan PHED Junior Engineer Exam 2015
Direct Link to download Rajasthan PHED Junior Engineer Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download Rajasthan PHED Junior Engineer Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,