Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Rajasthan (Rajtax) had invited application 182 Posts of Tax Assistants in various departments of DCT, Rajasthan. Rajasthan Tax Department is going to conduct written examination on 25th January 2015. A lot of numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The Latest News is that DCT Rajasthan has released Admit Cards for these posts available on official website of DCT. Those candidates who had applied for Rajasthan Tax Assistant Exam 2015 and waiting for admit cards can get their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of post.
· Name of Exam- Rajasthan Tax Assistant Exam 2015
· Name of post – Tax Assistants
· No. of Posts – 182 Posts
· Date of Exam – 25th January 2015
· Admit Cards status – Released
· Official Website: http://rajtax.gov.in/
How to download RAJASTHAN TAX ASSISTANT Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose the mode to download Admit card i.e. Using Application No. or Using Token No. provided in the application of the candidate.
· Enter Application number or Token no. and Date of birth.
· Click on Login button.
· Download Admit Card appear on the screen.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Card page. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About RAJASTHAN TAX ASSISTANT Exam 2015
Rajasthan Tax Assistant Exam will be conducted in two stages. The scheme of exam will be completed by first stage as written test of candidates and second stage as computer proficiency test.
1st Stage – Written Exam of Candidate
The written exam will be conducted on 25th January 2015 in two sessions i.e. Moring & Evening Session. The Exam will be conducted on Pen Mode. There will be OMR sheet which will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The written exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
Paper 1: The Paper 1 exam consists of various sections contains questions of General Awareness and English & Hindi Language questions. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 marks in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40 marks for Paper 1.
Paper 2: The Paper 2 exam consists of various sections contains questions of Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic) questions. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 marks in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40 marks for Paper 2.
The result containing marks obtained by the candidate will be displayed on the official website of Rajasthan Tax Department. A Cutoff mark will be decided by the Rajasthan Tax department. Then A merit list or a list of short listed candidates will be called to attend second stage of examination which will computer proficiency test.
2nd Stage – Computer Proficiency Test
The computer proficiency test will be conducted in 3 parts.
Part 1 – English Typing Test – 20 words per minute – Total Time 15 Minutes
The qualified or short listed candidates may be called for typing test in which candidates have to type for 15 minutes to qualify this test. Simply it can understand by candidates typing speed must meet the requirement which is 20 words per minutes in English to qualify the typing test / Skill test.
Part 2 – Hindi Typing Test – 15 words per minute – Total Time 15 Minutes
The qualified or short listed candidates may be called for typing test in which candidates have to type for 15 minutes to qualify this test. Simply it can understand by candidates typing speed must meet the requirement which is 15 words per minutes in Hindi to qualify the typing test / Skill test.
Part 3 – MS Excel Knowledge Test– Total Time 15 Minutes
This test will be conducted to test knowledge about Microsoft Excel (MS Excel) of the candidate. This test will be conducted for 15 minutes.
3rd Stage – Document Verification
List of Required document for verification-
· Academic Educational Certificates (10th , 12th , Graduation DMC)
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
Click here to download Detailed Syllabus for RAJASTHAN TAX ASSISTANT Exam 2015
Direct Link to download RAJASTHAN TAX ASSISTANT Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download RAJASTHAN TAX ASSISTANT Exam Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,