Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Secunderabad had invited application from the notification through advertisement Central No. 03/2014 for 2356 vacant posts of Stenographer (English/Hindi), Junior Translator (Hindi), Staff Welfare Inspector and Senior Publicity Inspectors. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The Latest News is that RRB has released ONLINE Admit Cards for these posts available on official website of RRB. Those candidates who have applied for RRB Exam 2015 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card from the direct link provided below.
· Name of Exam- RRB Secunderabad Exam 2015
· Name of post – Stenographer (English/Hindi), Junior Translator (Hindi), Staff Welfare Inspector and Senior Publicity Inspectors.
· Advt. No. – CEN 03/2014
· No. of Posts – Total 2356
· Date of Exam –
o For Stenographer (English/Hindi) & Translator (Hindi) - 11th January 2015
o For Staff Welfare Inspector and Senior Publicity Inspectors – 18th January 2014
· Admit Card Status – Released
· Official Website: www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
How to download RRB SECUNDERABAD Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Post code against Post Name link for downloading Admit Card.
· Click on the check point to download Provisional Admit Card for RBI Exam.
· Enter Registration number or Application no. and Date of birth or Password.
· Enter the code provided in the side image.
· Click on submit button.
· Download RBI Admit Card.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down room no. floor and seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM .
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About RRB SECUNDERABAD Exam 2015 – Exam pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
The RRB SECUNDERABAD Exam will be conducted on 11th & 18th January 2015. The RRB SECUNDERABAD EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE.
In Pen Mode, the exam was entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page called OMR Sheet containing information of answers which was selected by filling circle in it. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. No rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam.
The Exam will be available in bilingual languages- English & Hindi.
The exam was conducted an objective multiple choice question paper of 100-120 questions to be done within 2 hours or 120 minutes. The exam was consisted of four sections contains questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude and General Awareness. The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which four options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There was 1/3rd negative marking for each wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of RRB SECUNDERABAD EXAM from the official website.
The qualified candidates will be called for 2nd stage which is interview stage. Three times more than required candidates will be called for interview.
Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate.
· Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof.
· Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements.
· Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
Click here to download Complete Advertisement of RRB SECUNDERABAD Exam 2015 in PDF.
Click here to download Exam Schedule of RRB Secunderabad
Direct Link to download RRB SECUNDERABAD Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download RRB SECUNDERABAD Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,