REPCO Bank has released result/ Score Card/ Marks Scored of REPCO BANK PO Exam 2015 which was conducted on 8th & 9th January 2015 for the posts of 15 posts of Probationary Officers and 100 posts of Junior Assistants/Clerk in the Bank at the various centres in the state. Many candidates had appeared in the exam. Those candidates who had appeared in the exam for the posts and waiting for result can download their result on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
· Name of the Exam-REPCO BANK PO Clerk EXAM Written Test
· Name of Post- Probationary Officers & Junior Assistant/Clerk
· Date of Exam- 8th & 9th January 2015
· Result Status – Released
· Next Stage –
· For PO – Group Discussion & Interview
· For Junior Assistant/Clerk - Interview
· Interview Schedule – To be released in Feb 2015
· Interview Call Letter – Expected to be sent by post/courier to short listed candidates or released on official website after release of interview schedule
· Official Website- http://repcobank.com/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT SCORE CARD MARKS DETAIL:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Roll No. and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Result will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Result PDF Copy for appearing in interview.
REPCO BANK PO EXAM Result Released for Exam to be held on 8th and 9th January 2015
About REPCO BANK PO Written Exam
The REPCO BANK PO EXAM was conducted by ONLINE MODE. The exam was entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of questions and answers was selected by filling circles in it. There was no OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and computer awareness. The exam was a multiple choice question paper of total 200 questions for 200 marks and five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes. There was a negative marking for each wrong answer deliver as answer.
Next Stage for Probationary Officers – Group Discussion & Interview
Next Stage for Junior Assistant / Clerk - Interview
The short listed candidates will be called for group discussion & interview. It is advised to the candidate to bring their original certificate along with a set of photocopy of original, identity proof such as voter card ID, Driving License etc., Printed application form, Result/ Score Card Print Copy to the interview centre.
The qualified candidates will be called for 2nd stage which is group discussion and interview stage. Three times more than required candidates will be called for interview.
Document Verification before Interview
· Reach the venue of Interview 30 minutes before the time mentioned.
· Bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents original along with one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview.
· Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of working somewhere.
List of Documents required for verification in Interview
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. Printout of computer generated application form
2. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
3. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
4. Photo identify proof
5. Computer course certificate if applicable
6. Caste Certificate if applicable
7. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate.
A merit list will be prepared based on the performance of interview & marks obtained in written exam of the candidates. The list of Final Selected Candidates will be released on the official website of REPCO Bank.
Click here to download Complete Mode of selection process for REPCO Bank.
To download Result, Click on the direct link provided below: