Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (RRB) had invited application for Stenographer (Hindi), Stenographer (English), Jr. Translator (Hindi), Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics & Training), Scientific Supervisor (Psycho), Scientific Assistant Gr-I (Training), Artist (Psycho), Primary Teacher (PRT), Staff & Welfare Inspector, Library Information Assistant, Catering Inspector, Catering Inspector, Field Man (Horticulture) against advertisement notice 03/2014. RRB is going to conduct written examination on 11th January and 18th January 2015. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The Latest News is that RRB Gorakhpur has released Admit Cards on candidates address by posts for these posts available on official website of RRB. Those candidates who had applied for RRB Exam 2015 and did not get their waiting for admit cards can get their duplicate admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of post.
· Name of Exam- RRB Gorakhpur 2015
· Name of post – Stenographer (Hindi), Stenographer (English), Jr. Translator (Hindi), Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics & Training), Scientific Supervisor (Psycho), Scientific Assistant Gr-I (Training), Artist (Psycho), Primary Teacher (PRT)
· Date of Exam – 11th January 2015
· Admit Cards status – Released by Post
· Name of post - Staff & Welfare Inspector, Library Information Assistant, Catering Inspector, Catering Inspector, Field Man (Horticulture)
· Date of Exam – 18th January 2015
· Admit Card Status – Released by Post
· Official Website: http://www.delhi.gov.in/
How to download RRB Gorakhpur Exam 2015 Duplicate Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Post code against Post Name link for downloading Admit Card.
· Click on the check point to download Provisional Admit Card for RRB Exam.
· Enter Registration number or Application no. and Date of birth or Password.
· Enter the code provided in the side image.
· Click on submit button.
· Download RRB Admit Card.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM .
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
Click here to download complete Advertisement of RRB Gorakhpur Exam 2015
Direct Link to download RRB Gorakhpur Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,