Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released online Admit Cards/Call Letters/ Hall Tickets for written examination which will be conducted on 8th February 2015 for 951 posts of Staff Nurse/ Paramedical Staff with pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- in RRB, Kolkata. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. Those candidates who have applied for RRB KOLKATA PARAMEDICAL STAFF Exam 2015 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card from the direct link provided below.
RRB Kolkata Paramedical Staff Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets
· Name of Exam- RRB Exam 2015
· Name of post – Paramedical Staff/ Staff Nurse
· Advertisement No. - CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 04/2014
· Date of Exam – 08th February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released
· Mode of Selection – Written Test, Interview & Medical Examination
· Official Website – http://www.rrbkol.in/
How to download RRB KOLKATA PARAMEDICAL STAFF Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Select Preference of Candidates i.e. Name or Roll No. to download Admit Cards.
· Enter Roll No. or Name of Candidate and Date of Birth.
· Click on submit button.
· Download RRB Paramedical Staff Admit Card.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down room no. floor and seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
7. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
RRB Paramedical Staff Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
The RRB Exam will be conducted on 08th February 2015. The RRB EXAM 2014 will be conducted by Pen MODE.
In Pen Mode, OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
RRB Exam will be an objective multiple choice question paper of 100 to 120 questions. The exam will consist of various sections contains questions of General Awareness which includes current issues related to Politics, economics, international and subject related exam. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration of exam will be of 90 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd as a penalty to per wrong answer.
The short listed candidates will be called for Interview & Medical Examination of the candidate. The Final Merit List of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of performance in written exam and interview.
Click here to download Complete Syllabus Detail of RRB Kolkata
Direct Link to download RRB KOLKATA PARAMEDICAL STAFF Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download RRB KOLKATA PARAMEDICAL STAFF Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,