RRB BANGALORE STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards, RRB KOLKATA STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards, RRB MUMBAI STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards, RRB RANCHI STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards, RRB BILASPUR STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards. RRB GUWAHATI STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released online Admit Cards/ Call Letters/ Hall Ticket for written examination which is going to be conducted on 08th February 2015 against application from the notification through Advertisement 04/2014 to fill up a total of 509 posts of staff Nurse with pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- , Health Malaria Inspector with pay scale Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4200/- and Pharmacist – III, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant Gr II, Lab Superintendent Gr III, Haemo Dialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiologist cum – Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, District Extension Educator, Dietician, Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician, Male Field Worker, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Audiometry Technician, X-Ray Technician and Cath Lab Technician. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. The Latest News is that those candidates who have applied for RRB STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card from the direct link provided below.
Summary of RRB Staff Nurse Health Inspector Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Name of Exam- RRB CEN 04/2014 Exam 2015
· Name of post – STAFF NURSE & HEALTH Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist – III, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant Gr II, Lab Superintendent Gr III, Haemo Dialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiologist cum – Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, District Extension Educator, Dietician, Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician, Male Field Worker, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Audiometry Technician, X-Ray Technician and Cath Lab Technician
· No. of Posts - 951 Posts in Various Department
· Start Date of Online Application – 01st November 2014
· Last Date to Online Application – 01st December 2014
· Date of Exam – 08th February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 24th January 2015
· Official Website – www.rrb.gov.in
How to download RRB STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Click on the RRB Region for which candidates had applied for these posts.
· Click on Candidate Status Button.
· Enter Registration No & Date of Birth of the candidate.
· Click on submit button.
· Download RRB CEN 04/2014 Admit Card in PDF.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down room no. floor and seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
7. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM .
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
ABOUT RRB CEN 04/2014 EXAM 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
The written exam will be conducted on 8th February 2015. The Exam will be conducted on Pen Mode. There will be OMR sheet which will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The exam will consist of various sections contains questions of General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and General Science. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 questions in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There will be negative marking of 1/3rd allotted to each wrong answer tick on the OMR Sheet.
Click here to download Complete Detailed syllabus of RRB CEN 04/2014 Exam 2015 in PDF
Direct Link to download RRB STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR CEN 04/2014 Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download RRB BANGALORE STAFF NURSE HEALTH INSPECTOR CEN 04/2014 Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,