Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Bhuvaneshwar has released the result for 3225 posts of Group D in various department of Indian Railway.
RRC Secunderabad had conducted written examination for the various posts of Group D in the month of November 2014. Lakhs of candidates had appeared in the exam.
Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for the online RESULT can download their result on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
RRC Bhuvaneshwar Group D Exam 2014 RESULT Marks Details
· Name of the Exam- RRC Bhuvaneshwar Exam 2014
· Name of Post- Group D
· Advertisement No. – CEN No. ECoR/RRC/D/2013 dtd. 12.10.2013
· Pay Scale - Rs.5200-20200 having Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
· No. of posts – Total 3225 posts
· Date of Exam- 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd , 30th November 2014
· Selection Process – Written Test, Interview & Document Verification
· Official Website- http://www.rrcbbs.org.in/result.html
RESULT available for RRC Bhuvaneshwar Group D Exam 2014
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT OF EXAM 2014:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· The Result will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Result Hard Copy for appearing in PET/Medical/Document Veriication Exam.
Those qualified candidates will go for document verification process. Then a Final Merit List will be prepared which will be released on the official website of RRC.
Next Stage – Physical Efficiency Test
In this test the short listed candidates will have to perform physical task for both men and women.
For Male Candidates, they will have to run for a distance of 100 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance to qualify for PET.
For Female Candidates, they will have to run for a distance of 40 meters in 3 minutes 10 seconds in one chance to qualify for PET.
Last Stage – Medical Test & Document Verification
1. Medical Fitness of the candidate
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
1) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
2) They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
2. Document Verifications of Candidates
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of . 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in
· Printout of the valid Call Letter
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
RRC Bhuvaneshwar Group D Exam 2014 – Final Result
A merit list will be prepared on basis of medical fitness test conducted by RRC. The Final Exam result will be released on the official website of RRC.
About RRC Bhuvaneshwar Group D Exam 2014
The RRC Exam was held on 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd , 30th November 2014. The RRC EXAM 2014 was conducted by Pen MODE.
In Pen Mode, OMR sheet was to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
RRC Exam was an objective multiple choice question paper of 100 to 120 questions. The exam consists of various sections contains questions of General Awareness which includes current issues related to Politics, economics, international and sports. The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration of exam was 90 minutes. There was a negative marking of 1/3rd as a penalty to per wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of RRC EXAM from the official website.
Click here to download the complete advertisement of RRC Bhuvaneshwar Group D Recruitment 2014
Direct Links to download RRC Bhuvaneshwar Group D Result – List of Provisionally Selected Candidates,
To download ONLINE RESULT, Click on the direct link provided below:
Click here for PH Candidate
Click here for others