The Latest News is that State Bank of India (SBI) has released result and list of provisionally selected candidates for the posts of Special Management Executives on the official website which is mention in the end of the post. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the 2nd stage of Interview which will be conducted on very soon.
Those candidates who had appeared in the exam and waiting for the result can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the post. Shortlisted candidates can get their interview call letter from this direct link whenever it gets released on the official website.
· Name of Exam- SBI MMGS Exam 2014
· Name of Post- Special Management Executive (SME)
· No. of Posts – Total 300
· Date of Exam – 19th September 2014
· Result Status- Released
· Next Stage - Interview
· Date of Interview– To be announced very soon on the official website of SBI
· Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How to download List of Selected Candidates/ Result for SBI MMGS Exam 2014
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Download the Result PDF.
· Analyze result and match your roll no.
· Save or Print the Result for future references.
The qualified candidates will be called for 2nd stage which is interview stage. Three times more than required candidates will be called for interview.
Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Click here to download SBI MMGS II Result 2014-15
Click here to download SBI MMGS III Result 2014-15