Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region had invited Applications for SSC EASTERN REGION JUNIOR ENGINEER EXAM 2015 provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract). SSC is going to release Admit Card for the written test of SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER Exam 2015 which will be conducted on 18th January 2015. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER EXAM 2015 Written Test Paper II
· Name of the post – Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract)
· Date of Exam –18th January 2015
· Session of Exam – Forenoon (Time mentioned on Admit Cards)
· Exam Type – Conventional Type
· Admit Cards Status – Expected to be released after 07th January 2015 onwards on the official website of SSC.
· Official Website- http://ssc.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH SSC EASTERN REGION JUNIOR ENGINEER EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Room No. Floor and Seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
Click here to download Complete Syllabus of SSC JE Exam 2015 Paper II in PDF
Click here to download SSC JE Exam 2015 Notification in PDF
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: