The Latest News is that Staff Selection Commission has released result of SSC CISF Exam 2014 on the official website which is mention in the end of the post. These qualified candidates will be called for the 2nd stage of Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Medical Examination which will be conducted on various dates for qualified candidates. Call Letters for SSC CISF PET Exam will be released very soon on the official website of SSC.
PET / Medical Examination – Mandatory for All Posts of SSC
Those candidates who had appeared in the exam and waiting for the Result can download their Result from the direct link provided in the end of the post. Shortlisted candidates can get their PET call letter from this direct link whenever it gets released on the official website.
· Name of Exam- SSC CISF Exam 2014
· Name of Post- SI DELHI POLICE, CAPFS AND ASI IN CISF
· Date of Exam – 22-06-2014(Paper-I) & 21-09-2014(Paper-II)
· Result Status- Released
· Final Stage – Interview
· Date of Interview– Released Result which can be downloaded from the on the official website when it gets released
· Official Website- www.ssc.nic.in
How to download Interview Schedule for SSC CISF Exam 2014
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Download the Interview Schedule PDF.
· Save or Print the Interview Schedule for interview.
2nd Stage – PET / Medical Examination
This is noted that PHYSICAL ENDURENCE TEST (PET) is MANDATORY FOR THE POSTS.
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test - (PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
· 100 meters race in 16 seconds
· 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
· Long Jump - 3.65 metres in 3 chances
· High Jump - 1.2 metres in 3 chances
· Shot put (16 Lbs)- 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
· 100 metres race in 18 seconds
· 800 metres race in 4 minutes
· Long Jump- 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
· High Jump - 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
· There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates.
· “The relaxation in physical standards (height/chest) once granted at the time of initial appointment in Delhi Police will hold good till the individual concerned remains in Delhi Police.”
· Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e .height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PET ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
Weight- Corresponding to height for all posts.
Medical standard (For all posts)
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
1) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
2) They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Note - Physical Endurance Test (PET) Will NOT CARRY ANY MARKS BUT WILL BE OF QUALIFYING/ELIMINATION NATURE.
NOTE -I- Candidates will have to undergo PET / MEDICAL Examination.
NOTE-II- Only those candidates, who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test.
Paper-II of shortlisted candidates who qualify in PST/PET will only be evaluated. Candidates will be called for Interview based on their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II.
Click here to download selection process for the posts of SSC SI ASI CISF Exam 2014-15
Click here to download SSC CISF Result for Male Candidates
Click here to download SSC CISF Result for Female Candidates