Syndicate Bank had successfully conducted Online Exam of SYNDICATE PGD EXAM 2014 for getting admissions to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGD in B&F course) in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida (NEIPL) on 27th December 2014 at various centres of all over the country.
The latest news is that Syndicate Bank is has released the result of Online Exam SYNDICATE PGD in B&F course EXAM 2014. Those students who had appeared in Online SYNDICATE PGD in B&F course EXAM 2014 Exam and waiting for the result can download the result from the direct link provided below for the convenience of candidates.
SYNDICATE PGD EXAM 2014:
· Name of Exam – Syndicate Bank PGD in B&F course Exam 2014
· Purpose of Exam - 2014 for getting admissions to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGD in B&F course)
· Date of Exam – 27th December 2014
· Result Status – Released
· Interview Schedule - 09 February 2015 to 11 February -2015
· Total Centres for Interview – 23 Centres in all over the country
· Interview Letter Status - Released
· Official Website: http://www.syndicatebank.in/
PROCESS TO CHECK RESULT OF SYNDICATE PGD EXAM 2014
- Go to the direct link provided below.
- Download the result in PDF or List of Short Listed Candidates for interview stage.
- Save or Print the Result for Future references.
About Syndicate Bank PGD Exam 2014
Syndicate Bank Exam was conducted on 27th December 2014. The Syndicate Bank Exam was conducted by ONLINE MODE. The exam was entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing answers by clicking by mouse on it. There was no OMR sheet needed to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and computer Intelligence. The exam was a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks and five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration was of 2 hours or 120 minutes. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of Syndicate Bank exam from the official website.
The qualified or short listed candidates may be called for Typing test and then interview after releasing result list by Syndicate Bank.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEW:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· The Interview Schedule will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the interview Schedule.
· Save and print Interview Schedule Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
Interview will be conducted in two stages.
1st Stage - Document Verification before Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passClerkrt size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-IV
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
2nd Stage – Interview session conducted by Syndicate Bank Interview Panel/Officials
Syndicate Bank PGD in B&F Exam Interview Questions – Expected set of Interview Questions- Interview preparation
· Tell us about yourself.
· Family Background questions
· Banking Terms related questions
· Latest Case study related to Bank History.
· Situational Questions
· Economics related questions
To check the result of SYNDICATE Bank EXAM 2014 / List of Short Listed Candidates, Click on the direct link provided below:
To download Interview Letter of the selected Candidates to get admission in PGD in B&F in Syndicate Bank