Government of Assam (GOA) invited application for the post of Junior Assistants Grade III for office of Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia District. GOA is going to conduct written examination on 08th February 2015 for the posts of Junior Assistant Grade III at various centres recommended by GOA. A huge number of candidates had applied for the posts.
TINSUKIA JUNIOR ASSISTANT Exam 2015- Admit Cards/ Call letters/ Hall Tickets
The Latest News is that GOA is going to release admit cards for TINSUKIA JUNIOR ASSISTANT Exam 2015. Those candidates who have applied for the exam and waiting for the online admit cards / Call letters for interview can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
TINSUKIA JUNIOR ASSISTANT Exam Details:
· Name of the Exam-TINSUKIA JUNIOR ASSISTANT Exam 2015
· Name of the organization – Government of Assam (GOA)
· Name of the posts – Junior Assistant Grade III
· Date of Exam – 08th February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – To be released 10-12 days before the exam date
· Official Website- http://tinsukia.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD EXAM ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application No. and Date of Birth.
· Enter Submit Button.
· Download admit card in PDF.
· Save/Print the admit cards for exam requirements.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
· Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
· Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
· Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
· Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the ONLINE printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
· Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
· Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
· Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
TINSUKIA JUNIOR ASSISTANT Exam 2015
TINSUKIA JUNIOR ASSISTANT Exam will be conducted by Pen Mode and total marks for exam will be 100. The timing for the exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. The questions consist of General English, Essay writing, Precis Writing, Drafting & General Knowledge.
Successful candidates will be called for interview and proficiency of Typing and Computer. The call letter for interview & proficiency test will be released on the official website.
After the completion of interview stage, a final merit list or Final List of selected candidates will be released on the official website.
Important Direct Links
Click here to download Official Notification about TINSUKIA JUNIOR ASSISTANT Exam 2015
To download ONLINE Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below