Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Final result/Merit List/ List of Selected candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer in Civil for Panchayati Raj Department.
The interview started from 09th December 2014 in various slots and will be ended on 19th February 2015.
UPPSC has released First Final List of Selected Candidate for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) for Zilla Panchayat (Centralized) Service (S-10/12) against the advertisement No. 01/2013-2014.
UPPSC JE Civil Panchayati Raj Final Result 2015/ Interview Schedule Detail
· Name of Recruitment – UPPSC Panchayati Raj Department Recruitment 2014
· Name of Posts – Junior Engineer (Civil)
· No. of Posts – Total 53 Posts
· Interview Schedule – 09th December to 19th February 2015 in various slots
· Final Result/ Merit List / List of Selected Candidates Status – Released
· Appointment Letter Status – To be released after interview schedule & Final Selection of the candidate
· Joining Date – Will be mentioned on the appointment letter
· Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT/LIST OF SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW/ INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEW:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the interview Schedule.
· Save and print Interview Schedule Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
UPPSC JE (Civil) Panchayat Raj Department Exam 2014 Interview Letter Detail – Remember Points
Call Letters to the short listed candidate for Interview will be sent by post/courier/email or online on the official website at the correspondence address mentioned in the online application submitted by the candidate.
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring Interview Letter to the venue of interview. Candidates must produce interview letter to enter into the interview hall. A candidate fails to produce interview letter at the time of interview will not attend interview.
Interview will be conducted in two stages.
1st Stage - Document Verification before Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned (9:00 AM Sharp) on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passClerkrt size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
2nd Stage – Interview
Expected Interview Questions for UPPSC JE Interview
Interview of short listed candidates will be taken by UPSSC officials to judge the thinking ability and suitability of the candidate for the post of Junior Engineer in Panchayat Raj Department. There may be some technical questions may be asked from the field of civil engineering. The questions asked in interview may be basic to civil engineering. Some Decision making and situational questions may be asked to the candidates. All shortlisted candidates will perform their level best in the interview.
The Interview may go for 15-30 minutes. It is advised to the candidates to comminute in English Language or Hindi-English mix language. It is suggested that don’t try to impress the interview committee. Just focus of the ability to answer from depth of their knowledge and experience.
Some Expected questions are discussed with candidate for their interview preparation. Final Interview questions and timing may differ from it but these basic questions may help candidate to start their preparation accordingly.
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Technical Questions
· Implementation of Engineering in the field related questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities
List of Documents required on time getting appointment letter
Candidates are advised to bring the following document at the time of getting Appointment Letter/Joining Letter from the authority of UPPSC.
· Printout of the valid Final Result
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as Adhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate must be in proper format & approved by authorized committee.
· Two Passport Size Coloured Recent Photographs
· Four Black A4 Size Sheet (Expected to write joining application of the candidate)
Click here to check the result of UPPSC JE Panchayat Raj Department RECRUITMENT 2014 / List of Short Listed Candidates
Click here to download Interview Schedule of APGB Recruitment 2014-15