Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had successfully conducted Upper Subordinate Services by written examination (Main) in the month of September 2014 at various centre in all over the state. A total of 2095 candidates had appeared in main exam.
As per our resources, the latest news is that UPPSC MAIN has released the result of written examination held for the various posts in UP government.
Those candidates who have appeared in the exam and waiting for the result of UPPSC MAIN Exam can download their result from the direct link provided below:
· Name of Exam: UPPSC MAIN Exam 2014
· Name of the post: Various posts in UP Government
· No. of Posts – Total 654
· Date of Exam: In the month of September 2014
· Next Stage - Interview
· Date of Interview – 3rd February 2015
· Interview Schedule – Mentioned in the interview letter which will be released very soon on the official website.
· Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT MERIT LIST MARKS DETAILS OF THE EXAM
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Enter Gender of Candidate and Verification Code as appears on the screen.
· The Result will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the result.
· Save and print the Result Hard Copy for the future requirements.
SELECTION PROCESS –Written Exam & Interview Performance
· Selection will be on the basis of performance in written examination and personal Interview.
· A Merit List will be prepared based on the performance and released on the official website of UPPSC.
Interview Letter to attend Interview of UPPSC Recruitment 2014-15
Call Letters for Interview will be sent by post/courier at the correspondence address mentioned in the online application submitted by the candidate.
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring Interview Letter to the venue of interview. Candidates must produce interview letter to enter into the interview hall. A candidate fails to produce interview letter at the time of interview will not attend interview.
Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned (i.e. 9:00 AM Sharp) on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for verification in Interview
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
2. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
3. Photo identify proof
4. Caste Certificate if applicable
5. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate
Expected Interview Questions for UPPSC Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Decision Making Questions
Direct Link to download list of Candidates result Marks Detail
To download result of the UPPSC MAIN Exam 2014 in PDF, Click on the direct link provided below