Union Public Service Commission has released Personality Test Program or Interview Schedule of UPSC ACPF Exam 2014 on the official website. These qualified candidates will be called for Personality Test / interview of candidate which will be conducted from 9th February to 13th February 2015.
Interview Call Letters/ e-summon Letters of short listed candidates has been sent to their respective address.Interview will be schedule on forenoon & Afternoon Session. The reporting time for forenoon session is at 9:00 AM and After Noon Session is at 1:00 PM. Candidate must reach at the venue of interview on time. If they fail, they will be treated as absent.
Personality Test Interview Schedule Released for UPSC Assistant Commandant
Those candidates who had qualified in the exam and waiting for the interview schedule can download their interview schedule from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
Detail of UPSC ACPF 2015 Interview Schedule
· Name of Exam- UPSC ACPF Exam 2014
· Name of Post- Assistant Commandant (Central Armed Police Forces)
· No. of Posts- Total 136 Posts
o BSF: 68 Posts
o CRPF: 28 Posts
o CISF: 40 Posts
· Date of Exam – 13th July 2014
· Result Status- Released
· Next Stage – Interview
· Date of Interview– From 9th to 13th Feb 2014
· Official Website- www.upsc.gov.in
How to download Interview Schedule for SSC CISF Exam 2014
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Download the Interview Schedule PDF.
· Save or Print the Interview Schedule for interview.
Next Stage – Interview Stage
The qualified candidates of UPSC ACPF Exam 2014 will be called for 2nd stage which is interview stage.
SSC SI ASI CISF Delhi Police 2015 Interview Schedule Detail
Requirement of Interview
Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
The Final Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the interview of the candidate. The interview will be conducted of 100 marks.
A Final Merit List of Finally Selected Candidates will be released on the official website of the candidate.
Click here to download complete detail of Selection Process of UPSC AC 2014 in PDF.
To download UPSC Assistant Commandant for Central Armed Police Forces Exam 2014 Interview Schedule