Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had invited application 107 Posts of General Duty Medical Officer, 20 Posts of Medical Officers Gr.II, 05 Posts of Doctor (GDO) Gr. II in directorate health and family welfare services. UPSC is going to conduct combined computer based written examination on 1st February 2015. A lot of numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The Latest News is that UPSC has released Admit Cards for these posts available on official website of UPSC. Those candidates who had applied for UPSC Exam 2015 and waiting for admit cards can get their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of post.
· Name of Exam- UPSC Exam 2015
· Name of post – Medical Officers (Doctors)
· No. of Posts – 132 Posts
· Date of Exam – 1st February 2015
· Admit Cards status – Released
· Official Website: http://psc.cg.gov.in/
How to download UPSC CCB Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Post code against Post Name link for downloading Admit Card.
· Click on the check point to download Provisional Admit Card for UPSC Exam.
· Enter Registration number or Application no. and Date of birth or Password.
· Enter the code provided in the side image.
· Click on submit button.
· Download UPSC Admit Card.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Card page. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About UPSC CCB Exam 2015
The exam will be conducted on 1st February 2015.
In Computer Based Written Test Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
In Computer Based Written Test Mode, the exam will entertained through filling of circles on Computer by clicking circles on Computer. There is no OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The exam consists of various sections contains questions of General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry, Surgery including E.N.T Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Preventive, Social and Community medicine. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 marks in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will be negative marking of 1/3rd mark to each wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of UPSC EXAM from the official website
Click here to download official Notice of Time Table Schedule for UPSC CCB Exam 2015
Direct Link to download UPSC CCB Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download UPSC CCB Exam Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,