The Latest News is that Government of Uttarakhand has release Final result/ Marks Detail or list of provisionally selected candidates for 221 posts of PAC & Fireman on the official website which is mention in the end of the post. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the 3rd stage of document verification. Those candidates who had appeared in the exam and waiting for their result can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
· Name of Exam- Uttarakhand Police Constable Written Exam 2014
· Name of Post- PAC & Fireman
· No. of Posts – Total 221 Posts
· Date of Exam – 19th October 2014
· Result Status- Released
· Next Stage – Document Verification
· Appointment Letter – To be issued after document verification
· Joining Date – Mentioned on the appointment letter
· Official Website: www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
Process to check UTTARAKHAND POLICE CONSTABLE 2014 Final Result / Marks Detail
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Download the Result PDF and Cut-off PDF.
· Save/print the result copy for Document Verification requirements.
About UTTARAKHAND POLICE CONSTABLE Exam Pattern 2014
1st Stage – PST/PET
Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Eligibility Test (PET) was conducted to measure the physical standard requirement of the candidates. The qualified candidates were called for written examination for the post of Police Constable.
2nd Stage – Police Constable Written Exam 2014
UTTARAKHAND POLICE CONSTABLE Exam was conducted on 19th October 2014. The UTTARAKHAND POLICE CONSTABLE Exam was conducted by Pen MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page (OMR sheet) containing answers as circle on it. The OMR sheet was filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Math, History Geography Civics and General Awareness. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 questions of 100 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The Written Exam level was Up to 10th Standard. The time duration was of 2 hours or 120 minutes.
3rd stage - Document Verifications of Candidates
Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of . 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for Verification
· Print out of the application form
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as adhar card, voter card ID etc
· 10th Mark-sheets & certificates
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Final List of Short Listed/ Selected candidates will be released on the official website.
Direct Link to download UTTARAKHAND POLICE CONSTABLE 2014 EXAM RESULT
Almora Region Uttarakhand Police Constable Written Exam 2014