WBPSC SDR Admit Cards Exam 2015 - WBPSC Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant Admit card exam 2015 - WBSSC Draftsman Admit card exam 2015 - WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Admit card exam 2015 - WBSSC Veterinary Pharmacist Admit card exam 2015 - WBSSC Bhumi Sahayak Admit card exam 2015 - WBSSC SDR Call Letters Hall Tickets Released - wbssc.gov.in
West Bangal Public Service Commission (WBSSC) has released online admit card / call letters/ hall tickets for written examination will be conducted on 08th February 2015 for 1661 posts of Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) of Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant, Draftsman, Bhumi Sahayak, Amin, Krishi Prayukti Sahayak and Veterinary Pharmacist (Madhyamaik & Higher secondary level Posts). Earlier West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) had invited online as well as offline applications for WBPSC SRD EXAM 2015 through the notification through advertisement No. 02 / WBSSC / SRD / 2014 for posts of Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant, Draftsman, Bhumi Sahayak, Amin, Krishi Prayukti Sahayak and Veterinary Pharmacist. The Notification was released for Schedule castes and schedule tribes candidates only. The recruitment will be done through combined Madhyamaik level and Higher secondary level examinations. The closing time of this notification was 07th November 2014. Thousands of candidates had applied through online / offline mode.
Admit cards had been dispatched by posts to the candidates for written exam. Those candidates who did not receive their admit card can download now their duplicate admit card from the official website of wbssc. The direct link/ official link to download admit cards for WBPSC SRD Exam 2015 is available in the end of the posts. It is mandatory for candidates to carry computer generated/ printed admit card with them in the examination hall. No candidate without admit card will be permitted to attend written examination.
WBSSC SRD EXAM Admit Cards Call Letter Hall Ticket Details
· Name of the Exam-WBPSC EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post- Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant, Draftsman, Bhumi Sahayak, Amin, Krishi Prayukti Sahayak and Veterinary Pharmacist (Madhyamaik & Higher Secondary level Posts)
· No. of posts – Total 1661 Posts
o Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant – 377 Posts
o Draftsman – 174 Posts
o Bhumi Sahayak – 74 Posts
o Amin – 35 Posts
o Krishi Prayukti Sahayak – 345 Posts
o Veterinary Pharmacist – 683 Posts
· Pay scale - Rs. 5,400-25,200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
· Last date to submit online/offline application – 07th November 2014
· Exam Date – 08th February 2015
· Admit Cards Status / Updates - Release
· Official Website- http://wbssc.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card – Remember Points
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
WBSSC SDR Exam 2015 – Mandatory Compulsory Points – Memorize them
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
About WBPSC Written EXAM 2015 – Exam syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The WBPSC SDR Exam 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE. The written exam will consist of two parts. Part I will be objective type exam whereas Part II will be conventional type question. Part I Exam will be a multiple choice question paper and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
Part I – Objective type written exam
The exam will consist of various sections Arithmetic (30 questions of 30 marks) and General Studies (40 questions of 40 marks) and English (30 questions of 30 marks). The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 questions of 100 marks and four options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration will be of 1 ½ hours or 90 minutes. There was a negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer deliver in the exam.
Part II - Conventional Type
Part II will be conventional type containing two groups i.e. A & B. Group A will be of 50 marks containing questions of English. Group B will be of 50 marks containing questions of Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali. The time duration of Part II will be 1 hour or 60 minutes.
Note – It is mandatory to qualify Part I in the written examination. Part II will be accessed to only those candidates who qualify Part I. A merit list will be prepared based on the performance in Part I & Part II.
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: